• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Scrimmage Maps, we need a change.

Do you believe this thread has a point to it, and/or should happen?

• Yes, I agree with this thread completely and it should happen.

Votes: 36 56.3%
  • Well, I'm fine with the current maps, but change would be pretty cool.

Votes: 22 34.4%
  • No thanks, I am completely fine with playing the maps currently being played in scrimmages.

Votes: 6 9.4%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Me and a friend of mine by the name of RTGxxKaos were thinking...

What if we changed up the scrimmage maps a little?

Has anyone here noticed that the same old 5 maps (Valleyside, SG4, TSG2, Holiday Resort, and Survival Games Highway) are getting a bit repetitive? RTG and I have been asking this question to ourselves multiple times and have wondered why there has been no change for almost 8 months now. We think that there should be some diversification in the scrimmage maps and we think it should happen soon.

Now don't take me wrong here.. I am not trying to state that the current scrimmage maps are bad, ugly, horrible maps.. They are probably some of the best maps I have ever witnessed/played on. I just feel that after about 3/4 of a year, we should update our roster of scrimmage maps and roll on to something brand new. At the time of this post being typed, we don't know the new maps being added to the list. But as far as we can see, here are some maps that look exceptional for the approaching map changes:

"Construct" made by Bsrkr
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/construct-a-map-made-by-bsrkr.93805/

"Turbulence" made by cadbane4321
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/turbulence.91808/
*We were confused about the separate threads about the "Turbulence 2" versions, so we decided to put the original version*

"Shady Hollow" made by SuperxAndrew

http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/shady-hollow.106305/

"Zone 85" made by SuperxAndrew
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/zone-85.91781/

Keep in mind, these are some of the maps that we took a look at and instantly thought of how scrimmages could work on them. We realized that they looked thoroughly good for pvp and how people could use land and structures to their advantage. There are lots of other maps that may have good potential at the scrimmage map rotation, but these few caught our eye. If you have any suggestions, please put reply with them. Please no flame, this thread is just for discussing new scrimmage maps that could possibly happen.

I also put a voting box so you could vote on certain decisions you feel are right. This thread is in no way meant to cause any hate to the mapmakers of other beautiful maps, this is just simply an opinion and how change has a chance at happening.

BTW, Obviously these maps have not been added. But the maps that may or may not be added out of this list are definitely some maps that should be used for scrimmages.

Last edited:

Yoshie123455

Diamond
Reaction score
I like the maps! :D awesome idea, all clans take my route and its getting annoying

SertifiedBlocks

District 13
Reaction score
The only thing is. The reason maps are scrim maps is because clans find then very good PvP wise and must have multiple chest routes. I feel the reason no new scrim maps have been added is due to none of the maps they have added or up to par(Apart from alaskan village, which people still refuse to play, due to them not making routes) i feel that any maps by cad or andrew are worthy of being battle maps and should be added as them. I feel as if to push the idea their must be an official list of maps that everyone can agree on

Reaction score
Guys, please show this to all of your clan members and leaders and please just spread this throughout the community so we can make this change. Some people will just ignore this thread, but I feel as this should completely happen. Thank you for reading!

CreeperGoesPro

Diamond
Reaction score
Tuct, very well written thread. I do agree that we should add these maps to the MCSG community for clan scrimming and battling. It would be a wonderful experiences with each other clans. It would make clans be able to develop their own routes and strategies. change of maps/new maps = more interesting and fun.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci