• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Servers have been upgraded to 1.4, it's safe to update!

motoxnate917

Spectator
Reaction score
Okay guys... Please. I flushed my DNS on my MacBook running Mac OSX Lion. It now says connecting to server and doesn't ever connect.

Snipe789

Spectator
Reaction score
I am having trouble on the servers, i cannot hit people at sometimes and they can hit me..... please respond do me what this is it's really annoying. thanks!

aMartin

Tribute
Reaction score
I am having trouble on the servers, i cannot hit people at sometimes and they can hit me..... please respond do me what this is it's really annoying. thanks!
Glitch, probably from nocheat since I see it in a few servers with the new nocheat.

Should be fixed by the actual 1.4 update maybe?

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
this is a glitch where you dont move even if you are moving,you cant open chests, hit other players, or defend yourself.

From what i know there is no way to fix it.

Glitchy

Experienced
Reaction score
:eek: Glitch? Where? I'm right here!
This happens to me too, like the others said, right now I don't think there is a fix for this.

zedgamer

Tribute
Reaction score
Okay guys... Please. I flushed my DNS on my MacBook running Mac OSX Lion. It now says connecting to server and doesn't ever connect.
You need to go to your system preferences, security and privacy, fire wall, Firewall options, and allow minecraft and java

Select_Emotion

Spectator
Reaction score
Yes, you heard it! You are now able to install 1.4 to your clients to play on our servers. If you are using the 1.3 client, you will not be able to play until you update. To solve this, close your client and re login. You should see a prompt that says "A new update available" and you will click "Yes". Let us know if there is any new bugs that we need to be aware of but so far it seems stable.

Update:- The Creative server is on whitelist until further notice, as we are waiting for plugin updates.
Click here for update number 2
theres a problem when you hit people, when your hitting them they don't take damage. sometimes it recognizes it but sometimes it doesn't. It is extremely annoying, please fix it.

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
theres a problem when you hit people, when your hitting them they don't take damage. sometimes it recognizes it but sometimes it doesn't. It is extremely annoying, please fix it.
This has screwed me over so many times...

Oslosurfer

Tribute
Reaction score
I can't log on to the servers...
Whenever I try to log on to a EU or US server it says: Unknown host <ip>
and when I try to log on to a AU server my Minecraft crashes. Here is one of the crash reports and I'm using Windows 7 by the way:

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Don't be sad, have a hug! <3

Time: 31/10/12 2:53 PM
Description: Unexpected error

java.lang.NullPointerException
at aww.a(SourceFile:57)
at ayt.b(SourceFile:755)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.J(SourceFile:604)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:534)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Relevant Details:
- Minecraft Version: 1.4.2
- Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
- Java Version: 1.6.0_31, Sun Microsystems Inc.
- Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Sun Microsystems Inc.
- Memory: 479411592 bytes (457 MB) / 514523136 bytes (490 MB) up to 954466304 bytes (910 MB)
- JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xms512m -Xmx1024m
- AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
- LWJGL: 2.4.2
- OpenGL: GeForce GT 525M/PCI/SSE2 GL version 4.1.0, NVIDIA Corporation
- Is Modded: Probably not
- Type: Client
- Texture Pack: Default
- Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
- Vec3 Pool Size: ~ERROR~ NullPointerException: null

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics