• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SG: Warrior Woods

HartmannHunter22

Spectator
Reaction score
Next thing you know he'll make a map of a desert, without a single block of water, just lava

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
The map looks good. I just hope there are more landmarks than what I see from the pictures - I don't want another Sg3 :/ Looks really smooth though and the terraforming is great.

Adrian1438

Tribute
Reaction score
Why aren't you posting update pics anymore static? And are you still working on the map, is it finished or did you give up on it?

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
Why aren't you posting update pics anymore static? And are you still working on the map, is it finished or did you give up on it?
He's also working on something else, so I think Warrior Woods isn't prioritized over the other project

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's actually almost done. I'm just trying to get some final things sorted out. The reason being for my lack of updating it is because this might not become a map for MCSG.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci