• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Shaders should not be allowed

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
I don't think they should be totally removed, I think it just should be a required necessity to provide both; Shaders and Default Resource pack Screenshots.

MR_eMBoY

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey there is no rules for shaders or not...haha u can ask map makers for screenshots with not shaders + default tex.pack.,...xD

JakeKav

Survivor
Reaction score
He's just suggesting it. :p
Ye haha :). I'm not really that bothered. I just wanted to make a post as there's some submitted maps that actually turn out to be terrible when downloaded.

jared451

Survivor
Reaction score
Shaders is what makes them look professional. It's just a mod to make the game look better since default minecraft can get boring. I don't understand where your coming from on how it's a completely different map?

jared451

Survivor
Reaction score
Ye haha :). I'm not really that bothered. I just wanted to make a post as there's some submitted maps that actually turn out to be terrible when downloaded.
You're pretty much saying now that Minecraft looks stupid when there is no mods/RP since you said without shaders, the maps are terrible.

ChargedPVP

Experienced
Reaction score
I think that you should have to have pics with out shaders also and they must be in the default texture

TadpolePvP

Diamond
Reaction score
Yep like your Signature. I Agree and Disagree, Shaders Core is out for 1.7 and lots of people are attracted to it because Captain Sparklez made a video/s on it, Which means a) most people have Shaders, b) It attracts players and c) ( which is the part I don't understand?) is That people Hate it when they see it, truly I think Minecraft should put Shaders instead of Default.
Yes, but this wouldn't turn out so well wwith the not so good computers.

GodsMCSG

Tribute
Reaction score
Its fine as long as you add some pictures of your map without shaders!

Diamond
Reaction score
it makes the map look cooler and doesnt change the map in anyway besides adding some cool lighting to it. I dont see why it could be banned

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci