• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ship Yard Map (In Progress)

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Hi Hawk! It's me. Maxlupus from your team. Remember? Tell me if you want some help with the map!

//Lupus

dmb515

Tribute
Reaction score
I like it, but I looks sort of detail-insufficient. Like the first picture, the bridge looks slightly plain. Perhaps It is just me, or your are going back in and doing that, but you might want to look at things like that, because that can make people want to play your map or not.

Hawk62

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I like it, but I looks sort of detail-insufficient. Like the first picture, the bridge looks slightly plain. Perhaps It is just me, or your are going back in and doing that, but you might want to look at things like that, because that can make people want to play your map or not.
We aren't close to being done. The ship isn't nearly finished yet. That bridge is meant to be plain by the way but thank you for the advice.

wonderwaffle237

Experienced
Reaction score
Like what hawk said, we arent planning on finishing until January, and the bridges and buildings can be changed, but they were temporary things to just get something built, or to lay out he plans for an improved creation

LegendofCharks

Experienced
Reaction score
I like it, but I looks sort of detail-insufficient.
If you look detail insufficient, then it's your own fault.

Actually, going back on topic, IT (notice dmb) could use a bit more detail here and there. Some of the houses look a little too simple, unless of course you updated it, then please change the pictures.

Hawk62

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This is more or less a colonial style map. Detail wise there's a limit to what can be done. Also, there are no pictures of any houses in this post (yet)

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
I can only think of adding more ornate-ness, and also perhaps making some more really cool ships, but other than that this seems really neat.

Hawk62

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I can only think of adding more ornate-ness, and also perhaps making some more really cool ships, but other than that this seems really neat.
Thank you! Trust me we are working on that, but we are having some problems with the server and 1.4 but aside from that we well get back to work as soon as possible

wonderwaffle237

Experienced
Reaction score
in addition to what hawk said, we have about 3 other, smaller ships completed and are planning to add more

Hawk62

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Update: We haven't done much work since 1.4 came out. We will try to get back to work as soon as possible!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci