• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ship Yard Map (In Progress)

Hawk62

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yes antster, I do have alot of free time from school, basically it feels as if i dont even go to school. But why is it me that only gets these messages ? How come from my perspective, that no one hates on elisha_mutang, and no one asks him why he was the first to get 830 wins ? Its always on me ? Like haters are all over me.
Your playtime isn't really that hiqh anyway. See what I did there?

wonderwaffle237

Experienced
Reaction score
Yes antster, I do have alot of free time from school, basically it feels as if i dont even go to school. But why is it me that only gets these messages ? How come from my perspective, that no one hates on elisha_mutang, and no one asks him why he was the first to get 830 wins ? Its always on me ? Like haters are all over me.
No offense to AU players, but on US there is a much hiqher skill level required. (did you see what I also did there. But i am serious)

Hiqhlights

Experienced
Reaction score
No offense to AU players, but on US there is a much hiqher skill level required. (did you see what I also did there. But i am serious)
And its true wonderwaffle237, many people have said U.S has a lot more players with a lot more skill compared to AU players with only a couple players that play on those servers with a lot of skill , no offense.

Hiqhlights

Experienced
Reaction score
So that's what I don't understand. Why does everyone hate/dislike me and think that im a "no life" when theres currently other players such as Kerbals who has 1,200 more games played then me with also 356 hours played compared to my 148, Edog786 who has 1,400 more games played than me also with 311 hours played compared to my 148, Elisha_mutang with 400 more games played then me , yet i have the same amount of wins as him, and how themegaryan17 has about 73 more hours played than me. Yet I get to be the one that everyone thinks is a no life and hates because they think I play too much. But I have one of the better stats out of these players I've listed. Endy163 with 300 more games played then me in addition to his 317 hours played. Sungodmonkey with over 400 more games played than me also his 331 hours played compared to my 148 hours and 2,044 games played. Just because I get alot of wins, and am currently tied in wins with Elisha_Mutang, doesn't give anyone the right to label me as a "no life". Since there are many players that have played a more significant amount of games compared to me and who spent a lot more hours on this game compared to me. (Highest time played compared to my 148 was 356, 200 more hours spent on this game compared to me, and a lot less wins than me.)

Also theres a rumor that went around started by some fellow Rebel teammates, that I leave when I see someone with over 200 wins in a game. Which is a matter of fact false. I have been playing with egrodo, themegaryan17, zeejayy, rhino, nova, linkinpark, bronx, bowhoo, math_magician, branbob, soggy, blackjaguar, a_simmons, and a whole list of others with a lot more wins than 200. They all range around 350+ wins, and they haven't seen me leave they're game. I have won some of these games I was playing while many of these great MCSG players have been in the lobby. Blamph has said that I wasn't good enough because I supposedly did this. It was a rumor, why believe everything you hear ? And in the end, it's a game. A game that's fun to play, and a competitive game like it should be. But lately, it's been more than that to a great deal of players. I don't take this game too serious as others do. I play because it's fun. I win because of practice and skill developing. It's not because I try my hardest to win. It's just because the skill I have developed in playing has grown. I don't jugde others that play, I never have. And I make a big deal of this because many people think this is life and not just a game that simply some people love playing. But humans are capable of alot of things and have their own mindsets and opinions of others, which I respect. Try checking the leaderboards before judging me saying I'm a "no life" when clearly there are many people that have played this game way longer than I have and have spent way more hours on it than I have.

- Hiqhlights

iMightTroll

Diamond
Reaction score
So that's what I don't understand. Why does everyone hate/dislike me and think that im a "no life" when theres currently other players such as Kerbals who has 1,200 more games played then me with also 356 hours played compared to my 148, Edog786 who has 1,400 more games played than me also with 311 hours played compared to my 148, Elisha_mutang with 400 more games played then me , yet i have the same amount of wins as him, and how themegaryan17 has about 73 more hours played than me. Yet I get to be the one that everyone thinks is a no life and hates because they think I play too much. But I have one of the better stats out of these players I've listed. Endy163 with 300 more games played then me in addition to his 317 hours played. Sungodmonkey with over 400 more games played than me also his 331 hours played compared to my 148 hours and 2,044 games played. Just because I get alot of wins, and am currently tied in wins with Elisha_Mutang, doesn't give anyone the right to label me as a "no life". Since there are many players that have played a more significant amount of games compared to be and who spent a lot more hours on this game compared to me. (Highest time played compared to my 148 was 356, 200 more hours spent on this game compared to me, and a lot less wins than me.)

Also theres a rumor that went around started by some fellow Rebel teammates, that I leave when I see someone with over 200 wins in a game. Which is a matter of fact false. I have been playing with egrodo, themegaryan17, zeejayy, rhino, nova, linkinpark, bronx, bowhoo, math_magician, branbob, soggy, blackjaguar, a_simmons, and a whole list of others with a lot more wins than 200. They all range around 350+ wins, and they haven't seen me leave they're game. I have won some of these games I was playing while many of these great MCSG players have been in the lobby. Blamph has said that I wasn't good enough because I supposedly did this. It was a rumor, why believe everything you hear ? And in the end, it's a game. A game that's fun to play, and a competitive game like it should be. But lately, it's been more than that to a great deal of players. I don't take this game too serious as others do. I play because it's fun. I win because of practice and skill developing. It's not because I try my hardest to win. It's just because the skill I have developed in playing has grown. I don't jugde others that play, I never have. And I make a big deal of this because many people think this is life and not just a game that simply some people love playing. But humans are capable of alot of things and have their own mindsets and opinions of others, which I respect. Try checking the leaderboards before judging me saying I'm a "no life" when clearly there are many people that have played this game way longer than I have and have spent way more hours on it than I have.

- Hiqhlights
Wow I feel so sad for you :( Being called a 'no lifer' When Say for example Elisha has 200 moar hours played than you and you have the exact same amount of wins. And he doestn get called a 'no lifer'

wonderwaffle237

Experienced
Reaction score
So that's what I don't understand. Why does everyone hate/dislike me and think that im a "no life" when theres currently other players such as Kerbals who has 1,200 more games played then me with also 356 hours played compared to my 148, Edog786 who has 1,400 more games played than me also with 311 hours played compared to my 148, Elisha_mutang with 400 more games played then me , yet i have the same amount of wins as him, and how themegaryan17 has about 73 more hours played than me. Yet I get to be the one that everyone thinks is a no life and hates because they think I play too much. But I have one of the better stats out of these players I've listed. Endy163 with 300 more games played then me in addition to his 317 hours played. Sungodmonkey with over 400 more games played than me also his 331 hours played compared to my 148 hours and 2,044 games played. Just because I get alot of wins, and am currently tied in wins with Elisha_Mutang, doesn't give anyone the right to label me as a "no life". Since there are many players that have played a more significant amount of games compared to be and who spent a lot more hours on this game compared to me. (Highest time played compared to my 148 was 356, 200 more hours spent on this game compared to me, and a lot less wins than me.)

- Hiqhlights
Honestly, I always thought you were just a plain amazing player. I never really thought of you as a "no-life". I never tried to imply that, my above comment was just what I think the rumors were spurred from. My computer lags horribly on AU, but I manage to scrape by when I occasionally play. People (I'm assuming people who were jelly of your mad skillz) said "hey, AU is easy and this guy is tied with the #1 on AU. What a no lifing hax0r." That's the way I see it.

Hiqhlights

Experienced
Reaction score
Wow I feel so sad for you :( Being called a 'no lifer' When Say for example Elisha has 200 moar hours played than you and you have the exact same amount of wins. And he doestn get called a 'no lifer'
Yes, I get it almost every game I get into every day.

Hiqhlights

Experienced
Reaction score
Honestly, I always thought you were just a plain amazing player. I never really thought of you as a "no-life". I never tried to imply that, my above comment was just what I think the rumors were spurred from. My computer lags horribly on AU, but I manage to scrape by when I occasionally play. People (I'm assuming people who were jelly of your mad skillz) said "hey, AU is easy and this guy is tied with the #1 on AU. What a no lifing hax0r." That's the way I see it.
Thank you , I appreciate it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci