• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ship Yard Map (In Progress)

Hawk62

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Finally added some pictures of corn, I wouldn't say it's amazing though we never really focused on corn to begin with.

Hawk62

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Amazing how only one of these shots has a ship -.- It looks pretty nice otherwise :)
I see where you're coming from but I see 4 ships . . . There are more I just haven't bothered to add shots of them

wonderwaffle237

Experienced
Reaction score
Status update, If anyone who wanted to help still wants to, we will be very active over winter break, but we are runing off of hamachi, so there is a five person limit to the server. Also everything is being built by hand at this point, no world edits. We are planning on submitting the map bay January 8th.

Hiqhlights

Experienced
Reaction score
I agree with adding more ships , if you're really trying to fit the harbor themed map. Also just more details to fill in spots here and there. Such as maybe even a Big Cargo Ship. And mountains around the harbor, since harbors are mainly surrounded by mountains for specific reasons. You can also add a couple cranes in the harbor, since cranes are needed for the cargo ships. ( It would look cool too xD ). Maybe a section of the map full of cargo boxes too which could be some type of maze or parkour. Add some anchors to the ships too. Maybe even a big factory building with smoke (cobwebs) coming out of the big pipes on top of the building. Ideas are endless hawk, hope you do well on this map and its looking pretty good to me, goodluck and if you need mroe ideas ask me.

wonderwaffle237

Experienced
Reaction score
I agree with adding more ships , if you're really trying to fit the harbor themed map. Also just more details to fill in spots here and there. Such as maybe even a Big Cargo Ship. And mountains around the harbor, since harbors are mainly surrounded by mountains for specific reasons. You can also add a couple cranes in the harbor, since cranes are needed for the cargo ships. ( It would look cool too xD ). Maybe a section of the map full of cargo boxes too which could be some type of maze or parkour. Add some anchors to the ships too. Maybe even a big factory building with smoke (cobwebs) coming out of the big pipes on top of the building. Ideas are endless hawk, hope you do well on this map and its looking pretty good to me, goodluck and if you need mroe ideas ask me.
If you want to help you can. We lost the ability to use world edits after 1.2.5. We are still tweaking it, but look in the finished maps section, an you'll see we made a lot of progress. Link in my signature.

Hiqhlights

Experienced
Reaction score
Im actually currently helping some other friends with a server at the moment, so im pretty busy and unavailable :c
But unable to use world edit is a problem.. so the only solution really is to do everything manually, which would take alot more time and work , but thats about the only thing possible at the moment. Sorry to all the workers of the map, and goodluck !

Antster360

District 13
Reaction score
Im actually currently helping some other friends with a server at the moment, so im pretty busy and unavailable :c
But unable to use world edit is a problem.. so the only solution really is to do everything manually, which would take alot more time and work , but thats about the only thing possible at the moment. Sorry to all the workers of the map, and goodluck !
Quick question, do you have a lot of free time to have 820 wins? xD

Hiqhlights

Experienced
Reaction score
Yes antster, I do have alot of free time from school, basically it feels as if i dont even go to school. But why is it me that only gets these messages ? How come from my perspective, that no one hates on elisha_mutang, and no one asks him why he was the first to get 830 wins ? Its always on me ? Like haters are all over me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci