• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Should Better Sprint Mod be allowed?

Do you think it should be allowed?

• I think it should be allowed.

Votes: 15 13.3%
  • I think it should remain not allowed and here is why.

Votes: 98 86.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saucycmeister

Platinum
Reaction score
We ban when we see and record what we think is cold hard evidence obviously, we are human and we will end up making mistakes, but in most cases we are correct. All evidence for BSM is flimsy, and will almost never be crystal clear. We work as hard as we can to ban correctly, mistakes happen, we don't mean to ban with flimsy evidence but in many cases flimsy evidence is the best we can do to ban a BSM hacker.
Yes I know that but, The mods are good and I know they try there best all the time but, some players have been banned when not even using BSM. That's my point

Evil_Emo

Gold
Reaction score
This thread is useless.. I'm not trying to be mean at all but since all the commotion about BajanCanadian being banned for this, why would you think people would want to use it in fact even think about using it?
From me and 99% of all the other people who will post on this thread, it's a definite
NO.

Dusk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I like it when people mess up their sprint and I get to kill them; so I wouldn't like it if they allowed BSM on MCSG. ;-;

Pipiska

Survivor
Reaction score
It will not be fair it's allowed. You would be anle to chase/run away with an advantage, and it would also bring more hackers into the server.
Since there is better sprinting in nodus, there will be more nodus users. More nodus users will force field, aim bot, have radar, etc.
By saying "Why isn't BMS allowed" You are saying "Why aren't hacked clients and unfair advantages allowed?"

Claq

Career
Reaction score
I don't think it should be allowed, but then again Optifine is allowed, and some players don't know about that? Doesn't that give some players an advantage.

But I still think no, even though some people who argue for BSM may have a valid point.

EzSp

Career
Reaction score
As it is I don't think it should be allowed, but what I don't understand is why they don't just make it a standard control to hold shift to sprint and Ctrl to crouch.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I think everyone is missing a key point: Bajancanadian uses it, so it must be okay.

Flyer

Roll Tide
Reaction score
BSM should not be allowed. It gives a big advantage to the user in combat and while running away from someone or chasing a player.

BirdofPrey13

Tribute
Reaction score
Okay, I've read through all the posts and this is what I think. Oh BTW I'm gonna go for and against both sides.

Against:
  1. BSM takes away the fun of chasing. It's hilarious to watch people 'trip' and mess up sprint, and for the chaser/prey to take advantage of that. If BSM is allowed, then chases will go on indefinitely.
  2. It is a hack. Period. A mod that gives an unfair advantages that other players don't have will kill MCSG.
  3. Saying that a popular Youtuber does it does not make it legal. BajanCanadian used it, and he got banned for it.
  4. Not everyone is and can download it. Rule-abiding citizens of MCSG won't download it. Not to mention the 9-year olds that have no idea where the .minecraft is.
For:
  1. It allows for more variety in the game.
  2. Allows for more creative chases, so one hit does not doom you.
  3. Just 4 noobs :p
Ideas if it is allowed:
  1. Make it a plugin.
  2. Post on the forums how to download it.
Thanks for reading!

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Even if it was allowed not all players would use it and its already cheap as it is being attack by someone who appears to be running circles around you. They are not really running circles just sideways. With this mod its easier to hit people because its harder for them to track your movements. Then its harder for them to even stand a chance. If everyone got the mod and you could prove that everyone has the mod then I guess it would be allowed and it would more aless be the same as fighting if nobody had it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci