• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SixZoSeven's Q&A Thread

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
How did you gain your PVP skill? Was it gradual, game after game you would improve, or did you just know how to play as soon as you started.

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
Cough me telling u cough

Meanwhile, if you had to change your username to something else, what would it be? ;3
CritikalHit

How did you gain your PVP skill? Was it gradual, game after game you would improve, or did you just know how to play as soon as you started.
I started playing SG around a week after purchasing Minecraft. As such, once I learned the essential fighting mechanics, I started picking up wins with ease. Funny enough, I was still so new to minecraft that I would commonly forget how to craft certain items such as golden apples. xD

Why is you English riveting?
Assuming you meant to type 'your', I am unable to pinpoint why I fluently excel in the English language. Perhaps I am not and this is all a contrived facade. :O

ProHighJacker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Out of all the ranks which one did you most enjoy having? :)
On the flip side, which ranks did you least enjoy having? :(

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
Out of all the ranks which one did you most enjoy having? :)
On the flip side, which ranks did you least enjoy having? :(
I mostly enjoyed being a moderator during my first run. Also, the second time I was a Sr. Mod wasn't too bad at the start.

Although due to unusual circumstances, the Administrative position was the least enjoyable.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci