• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SixZoSeven's Q&A Thread

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
Do you think you'll be retiring any time soon?
Additionally, why did you step down from your admin rank?
I think the time has come for a change in my role here. That being said, I may move to a different staff rank, or I may no longer be staff. Only time will tell.

As for the second question, I can't answer that just yet. Eventually, it will be answered.

Professor Nub

Platinum
Reaction score
You know how you posted that post on your wall (posted that post... lol) about the longest thread you've created? Any ETA for that, or maybe some more lines of it? :)

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
You know how you posted that post on your wall (posted that post... lol) about the longest thread you've created? Any ETA for that, or maybe some more lines of it? :)
That post will most likely be made the same day I answer the last question in the post above you.

Manos

Diamond
Reaction score
That post will most likely be made the same day I answer the last question in the post above you.
I've been anticipating the creation of a thread like that from you for a long time... I'm not sure why, but sometimes I have the feeling that certain members of the community are going to come out and post a really meaningful thread :p

Dave | Rev

Platinum
Reaction score
I've been anticipating the creation of a thread like that from you for a long time... I'm not sure why, but sometimes I have the feeling that certain members of the community are going to come out and post a really meaningful thread :p
Cough me telling u cough

Meanwhile, if you had to change your username to something else, what would it be? ;3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci