• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Skylands MCSG

Are you Interested???

• Total voters

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
I have been busy as of late building a MCSG map. This map consists of many narrow walkways and parkour challenges across the entire map. This is no ordinary map though, when most people fall in the MCSG they lose a few hearts, in my map you fall into the void if you arent careful. This will be a 24 based map and will be ready when I have the time to finish it off. I am doing this map solo as I know what I have in mind and others may not view this the same as I do. I will post pics when I feel I am ready to share some of the map that is ready.

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
lol 120 views, no replies ^_^
(except for your reply then)

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
lol 120 views, no replies ^_^
(except for your reply then)
yes many people look at maps but never actually put down any opinions sadly. In my opinion when people comment i can see what is missing or what is liked about the map so the map is liked by more people

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
Ok I have been putting more time into my map and the spawn is virtually finished and most of the map is soon going to be finished so I am going to slowly over the next few days be adding more pictures.
I will put up the pictures in individual posts so feel free to like the posts of the pictures you like.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
looks cool, i like the hanging glowstone :)
thanks i had a set back so more pictures will be released this week but dont worry the map is still being worked on just not had as much time due to school related stuff :p

VebbiHD

District 13
Reaction score
i think some of the "branches" are to thin, looks interesting though

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci