• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Skylands MCSG

Are you Interested???

• Total voters

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
here is a pic of 1 of the islands in the map
another view here

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
i think some of the "branches" are to thin, looks interesting though
yes i have heard that from a few people and i have tried running around the map myself and its easy enough to avoid falling off but i guess pvp would be tough on them so i have been busy as of late making them wider to make it look more full and also it allows people more room to move :p

jonathan6405

Career
Reaction score
yes i have heard that from a few people and i have tried running around the map myself and its easy enough to avoid falling off but i guess pvp would be tough on them so i have been busy as of late making them wider to make it look more full and also it allows people more room to move :p
can you please make a download link?

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
another look at the map here for you, yes that is a ladder inside so we all know what that means :p LADDER PARCOUR

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
you can try to make it look like its raised out of the ground like this:
yes i have made some parts of the map similar to that and other parts are kinda narrow(ish) and this makes it quite a nice map so far as the variation in land shape does look nice, also i plan on bulking up below the spawn soon as it is flat underneith atm which i have to say looks pretty dull

Damien-Lucario

Spectator
Reaction score
I haven't read any of the previous posts, so I'm sorry if I repeat someone else. From I've seen, it looks like your going in a good direction with the design.

You should convert the dirt at the bottom of the walkways into stone though, all of that dirt makes the map look bland in an overview look.

Another thing is that you should put clouds around, put more into the illusion that the player is really high up there.

One last thing, you should try and copy the entire thing in MCedit and paste high above one of the original Survival Maps! That would really cool!

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
I haven't read any of the previous posts, so I'm sorry if I repeat someone else. From I've seen, it looks like your going in a good direction with the design.

You should convert the dirt at the bottom of the walkways into stone though, all of that dirt makes the map look bland in an overview look.

Another thing is that you should put clouds around, put more into the illusion that the player is really high up there.

One last thing, you should try and copy the entire thing in MCedit and paste high above one of the original Survival Maps! That would really cool!
i am adding more colour to the walkways atm so dont worry about that and i will be adding more finer details once the main landscaping and stuff is finished :p.
I will not be adding it above another map however as that would make the map laggy as it would have to render in effect 2 maps.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci