• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Skylands MCSG

Are you Interested???

• Total voters

VebbiHD

District 13
Reaction score
i am adding more colour to the walkways atm so dont worry about that and i will be adding more finer details once the main landscaping and stuff is finished :p.
I will not be adding it above another map however as that would make the map laggy as it would have to render in effect 2 maps.
i would say its more like rendering 1.5 maps:cool:

Damien-Lucario

Spectator
Reaction score
i am adding more colour to the walkways atm so dont worry about that and i will be adding more finer details once the main landscaping and stuff is finished :p.
I will not be adding it above another map however as that would make the map laggy as it would have to render in effect 2 maps.
Meh, it was a thought. You wouldn't be loading all of the bottom map, only the parts that would be visible from the height. I like the map nonetheless, can't wait until it can be used. :D

Spectator
Reaction score
This looks really nice. I hope it would be an actual server we can join. I would like to help if you need any :D

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
This looks really nice. I hope it would be an actual server we can join. I would like to help if you need any :D
i am adding more to the landscape soon so more features will be shown soon :p
also i am doing this map solo for now but if i need any help i will be sure to ask for it

Spectator
Reaction score
i am adding more to the landscape soon so more features will be shown soon :p
also i am doing this map solo for now but if i need any help i will be sure to ask for it
Awesome, im sure it will look great.

Reaction score
Already been done :p Ddogclaw and a few others have already finished the exact map you guys are making. Of course theres always room for more ;) Good luck.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
Already been done :p Ddogclaw and a few others have already finished the exact map you guys are making. Of course theres always room for more ;) Good luck.
the map they made will have similar and different aspects so they will be 2 separate maps completely. Each map will require different tactics and routes so im sure u now see the same idea can make different maps ^_^

Spectator
Reaction score
the map they made will have similar and different aspects so they will be 2 separate maps completely. Each map will require different tactics and routes so im sure u now see the same idea can make different maps ^_^
By the way. Is this going to be a working server or downloadable map :/

Spectator
Reaction score
As an idea, it would be cool if you made a skyscraper. :D

xgirble

Survivor
Reaction score
Hmm looks good, I would love to test it out!!!! I want to make a map but got no server >.> . Needs lots of chests unlike breeze island. I love that its in the sky and the hanging glowstone is cool :)
and if you can make it for the 48 players.
Good Job Kezzer1995 hope it makes it up Good Luck :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci