• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Skylands MCSG

Are you Interested???

• Total voters
Reaction score
This map looks phenomenal, was it taken off the servers or what? I only resumed playing here about a month ago and I've never seen it. I'd love to play on it though..is there a dl link?

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
This map looks phenomenal, was it taken off the servers or what? I only resumed playing here about a month ago and I've never seen it. I'd love to play on it though..is there a dl link?
This map was never on MCSG. You're thinking of the other Skylands map, which was removed with MCSGv2. This map isn't complete yet.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
yh i really hated making this map at the start as i built it all from scratch but now i really love this map and i honestly would love to see it on the servers once i finish it <3
And i plan on posting more pics this weekend so i hope you guys like the progress

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
**UPDATE**

I will hopefully get round to finishing this map within the next week or 2 :D
It's been a long project as i have just been so busy but i hope it was worth the wait

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci