• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Skylands MCSG

Are you Interested???

• Total voters

Vox

Career
Reaction score
The map looks cool but its very similar to Skylands Survival which is unpopular..... I personally love Skylands but not very many others share my enthusiasm.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
The map looks cool but its very similar to Skylands Survival which is unpopular..... I personally love Skylands but not very many others share my enthusiasm.
Trust me when i say this, the 2 maps although share the same theme are completely different.

Vox

Career
Reaction score
Allright I trust you. I wish you luck and if you need help with it at All I would love to help Im trying to get more ion the MCSG and Minecraft community so helping with things can help me with that.

Ubertb0y

Tribute
Reaction score
Skylands is legend, but no-one ever votes for it ;(

arctic_chill

Spectator
Reaction score
No offense but it looks a bit to small in that picture so i dont think it should be feature

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci