• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Skylands MCSG

Are you Interested???

• Total voters

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
I can see that all the land has been made by spheres, you can see that you have not smoothed the bottom of the spheres yet :D
a lot of these pics are out of date now :p i went round for ages a did a lot of that by hand :D

Biffington2

Experienced
Reaction score
haha i said earlier on in this thread that widening the paths is one of my main concerns but thanks for the input :p if you have any other ideas feel free to make a suggestion
Looks OK, but yes, make the paths wider, Half of the time it won't even matter what kind of stuff you have, and you will just get hit off.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
Looks OK, but yes, make the paths wider, Half of the time it won't even matter what kind of stuff you have, and you will just get hit off.
as i have said to many people i know this was a concern and i was working on this a while back :p
i am currently on a break due to other stuff taking priority

FinalAstos

Spectator
Reaction score
The only thing I will say is that if you want to keep boosting your inventory, the only way I can see that is by killing them on solid ground. If they die in the void, that's meaningless besides that person dying, because you don't get any items. The only way you could get inventory boosts besides chests is that way.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
The only thing I will say is that if you want to keep boosting your inventory, the only way I can see that is by killing them on solid ground. If they die in the void, that's meaningless besides that person dying, because you don't get any items. The only way you could get inventory boosts besides chests is that way.
The whole point of the void drops is based on this idea. Try and fight and get more items or throw yourself off to prevent players advancing as fast. The void is also a quick suicide if you don't want to lose points (even though points are pretty much worthless)

FinalAstos

Spectator
Reaction score
The whole point of the void drops is based on this idea. Try and fight and get more items or throw yourself off to prevent players advancing as fast. The void is also a quick suicide if you don't want to lose points (even though points are pretty much worthless)
Exactly.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
*Cough*
Nice...
*Cough*
Very nice...
*Cough*

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics