• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Skylands Survival Games map

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ddogclaw

Survivor
Reaction score
Depending with what happens in future updates in the Survival Games the map may or may not make it. But if the map never makes it to the actual servers, I will be releasing a map download. (if accepted the dl will be released at the time of acception.)

Ddogclaw

Survivor
Reaction score
Depending with what happens in future updates in the Survival Games the map may or may not make it. But if the map never makes it to the actual servers, I will be releasing a map download. (if accepted the dl will be released at the time of acception.)

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Why wouldnt it make it to the servers? :eek:

TheMinecraftPerson

Experienced
Reaction score
Dude, the map is awesome... if Chad doesn't take it, i know where he lives...
So yeah. I would count on it being added if i were you. ;-P

Ddogclaw

Survivor
Reaction score
Yeah, I've actually spoken with a few mods/admins. The map is "finished" but they aren't adding maps at the moment. But the map is looking good and so, yeah!

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah, I've actually spoken with a few mods/admins. The map is "finished" but they aren't adding maps at the moment. But the map is looking good and so, yeah!
Nice to know that they know about the map. Hopeful next time their looking at adding maps, they add this one and Hungry Hills (which would be an epic 120 map).

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
*Cough Cough* Great Pyramid *Cough Cough*
Oh, I forgot.

Here's how the next map update SHOULD go.

24/48 map : Kharmunrah (this map would work well for smaller games, I think)
24/48/120 map : This map (I assume this is called the Skylands map, right)
48/120 map: Hungry Hills (this mountain of a map would work well for many people, and is the only one on the list I explored a little. this map is HUGE)
SG4 by Valarde (everything, and since they debut a new number of players every new Valarde map, 12 or 240 SG, anyone)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci