• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Snow Biome Map

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krawanan

Spectator
Reaction score
I am glad you mentioned this. I could not tell because I have already futzed with it quite a bit. I will continue to tweak them.
ok , good to hear :) btw, this map really has potential

ROGY

Tribute
Reaction score
The voxel spheres shouldnt be a problem anymore

Maddog64

Survivor
Reaction score
If you need a tester,i can do it tonight or tomorrow night.Just PM me the ip and time and I'll check it out.BTW love this map,i am just amazed.

Ding

Spectator
Reaction score
Man, this is amazing. I hope this gets added.

ParkerC97124

Spectator
Reaction score
Spawn is already integrated as well as chests. The map biomes have been changed to either Frozen River, Frozen Ocean, Ice Mountains, or Ice Plains meaning it will snow everywhere. The blocks are all snow, ice, and stone. The boundaries are marked by a large mountain range.

There are a few redstone contraptions primarily lever controlled and many caves that allow for "safe" travel from various locations within the map. All deep caves have been closed off and most caves the don't have an exit include a chest or trap.

Here are a few more images for you:

Follow me on Twitter @Rogy_Man

ROGY

Tribute
Reaction score
Man, this map looks good. Try to make it more wide-open though.
Thank you! As for your concern, it shouldn't bother you too much. There is plenty of open space. I just happened to profile the indoor features more so in the pics I posted.

ROGY

Tribute
Reaction score
Because I can't help myself, here are some more pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci