• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Snow Biome Map

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadmanRj

Spectator
Reaction score
Congrats on it being selected as the next map!!! Great work!

ROGY

Tribute
Reaction score
So a long time ago this map was close to being added into MCSG. For some reason it never made it in. There might've been errors on the map or it could've been too large. Either way, it would be great to see this map make it on the servers. I'm not sure if they still accept maps, but I'm just curious to see...

would anyone be interested in playing this map if I fixed it up a tad more? Or do you think it looks too much like Solar Frost? (This was pre-Solar Frost btw).

jonnysurvives

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If you fixed it up, definitely. Needs more block variation, as well as more structures/landmarks to act as focal points for pvp. I'm also not a fan of the snow trees, they look a bit artficial to me.

There's no problem with similarity to solar because the gameplay would be completely different.

Good luck :)

cmb

Spectator
Reaction score
How could they not have added it?! I would really like to help you on this if you wanted :p But if not I would play it for you!

Sim_Man

District 13
Reaction score
Reminds me of teweran sg1 but looks good!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci