• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

So this day has actually come.

Axanite | Liam

Plate head.
Reaction score
Goodbye Dave. I know I havent known you for very long but in the time I have, I've learnt some things I will never forget about MCG... I never wanted to see this day happen but I guess at some point; I would have to. Once again, goodbye and good luck to whatever you do in the future. :'(

Frazzli185

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Oh my lord. So much I can say. Dave, you're amazing and it's incredible how much you went through here and you carried on. No matter what. I admire how much effort you put into Mcsg and everything else too. I remember you from back when I was just a gold donor in v1 *cries*. And how everyone I knew looked up to you. You're an inspiration. I hope everything goes well, for you with team elite and with your job. :3 don't be a stranger!

Thisnothend

Survivor
Reaction score
Sorry to see you go Dave, Our relationship has been interesting over these years and though this is a low point in it im still sorry to see you go, you have made MCGamer what it is today and I have an immense amount of respect for that, you have gone from the new mod I helped train to the (arguably) most influential member of the MCSG-MCGamer staff of all time. Good luck for the rest of ever and I hope we can put our old differences aside in the future if we come in close contact once again. Congratulations on everything you have done so far and the best of luck in your apprenticeship. -Whateveridk

Fireblare

Survivor
Reaction score
So sad to see you go ;-;
The Japanese community will miss you <3

Athenaa

District 13
Reaction score
Woah, reading this made me really sad. MCGamer definitely will not be the same without you as an Admin. :c
Good luck in all that comes your way in the future! I hope it goes well for you.

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score
Y'know Dave. You're an interesting guy. I've had some good experiences with you and some bad. But mostly they've been good, lately. Now, I don't know what everyone else's opinion of you is, nor do I really care. But what I can say is that you were a hell of an Admin despite your... quick temper, but once I actually got to talk to you and know you a bit better, you dropped the front of the tough Admin and actually became a pretty cool guy. I can't stand typing, so I'll leave it at that, but there's a lot more I could say.

Good luck Dave

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci