• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

So this day has actually come.

Fancypants6000

Survivor
Reaction score
Well. You were personally my favorite staff member, and I was hoping you would be the one in my interview, and I am sorry to see you go. Although, you were the one of the best staff member MCSG has had, and you will be remembered for everything that you have contributed. I hope you go on to do bigger and better things :)

Snipez

Gold
Reaction score
Dave, I didn't know you personally. But I have heard wonderful things about you, Goodluck in the future.

MyrkrBrandr

Career
Reaction score
aww shucks! Thanks for all of the hardwork and time you've dedicated to this server :)

Hect0rg

Platinum
Reaction score
Dave, you were one of the best admins of the world and I would like to thank you for all your hard work on this community, you will be missed but will always remain in our heart, you and your work. Have a great life and make the best out of it. BTW don't stop streaming please :)

RelentlessForce

Diamond
Reaction score
Didn't expect this.

Unfortunate to see you step down, but gotta do what you gotta do. Best of luck with whatever you plan on doing in the future mate.

Welcome to the VIP club. :)

seamusdean

Experienced
Reaction score
I honestly never saw this day coming, but I understand completely why you made the decision. I hope to see you around, and good luck with your future, and thanks for all of your help at MCGamer.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci