• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

So this day has actually come.

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
Sad to see such an influential (in terms of MCGamer) and hardworking staff member leave the team. Bye, and good luck in your future endeavours.

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
I can't believe my eyes that you are resigning. You will be missed, as throughout my MCGamer stay, I've seen you rise from your Moderator stage all the way to Admin. I wish you best in your future! :)

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
Wow this is really sad Dave and really odd. I never though this would happen and it is a huge shock. The odd thing was I clicked this thread's link wondering who it would be and for some strange reason your name came to mind and I don't even know why. I even had a dream with this in a few days back which is bizarre I know but still it couldn't prepare me to actually see you leave. Dave you were my student, friend, partner and teacher all at different times and it has been great working with you and I totally understand how you feel especially as I have a full time apprenticeship too.

Mango

Mega Nonce.
Reaction score
I didn't ever imagine you leaving. Have an amazing life. At least you can now play some games if you ever want to. :p Remember:

cscoop

Platinum
Reaction score
Bye Dave :c I hope you have good luck with your future endeavors!

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It truly is a shame to hear an admin as awesome as you has decided to retire from that position. Good luck in the future Dave!
(Don't, I won't add another life855 joke :p )

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci