• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

So this day has actually come.

Le0

District 13
Reaction score
Thanks for all of your time and effort here, mate.

I can definitely see where you are coming from with the whole life(855) thing getting in the way though, and as I have learned, even though you have done so much for this place it's more important to focus on yourself and your own life(855) sometimes. :)

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
My Boo :(
This was so unexpected, I am so speechless.
MCGamer would not be here today without you :(

So who will take your place....is the real question.

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
I honestly did not expect this,
You have done a lot of good things for the community Dave, and I am glad you will continue to make maps with TE.
We will miss you as an admin Dave, good luck with your further life!

Last edited:

Creper_face

Career
Reaction score
I did not expect this from you, well I've known you for a good year and you were a amazing staff member and I wish you the best of luck in the future.

- Creper

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Congratufrigginlations, Dave. You have managed to break the laws of the universe and perform the impossible just by typing a simple word. Resignation.
I can't begin to comprehend how grateful we are to have had you as a well recognized staff member of the community, and the fact that you have done so much just like every single moderator, Senior staff, and other administrators, as well as developers shows how much gratitude we must pay for your hard work and leadership for the community.
It's absolutely painful seeing great staff members resign within the span of 3 months, and I wish we don't lose any more.
Thank you, Dave, life855.
Thank you for everything, we show full gratitude for what you have done for us.
We're going to miss seeing you in that fancy bold, red name. :'(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci