• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

So.... What are your gay stereotypes?

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
I dont think anything stereotypical about "gay" or "homosexual" people. They made a decision, one that have a right to make.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Gay people are exactly as everyone else. They are just like us, but with a different choice of liking. Society just thinks its not right to be gay because "its not normal" and for religious matters. We can say ones opinion is wrong, but we can construct the facts and show them people with another sexual preference are just the same. As individuals, we all have different opinions and sometimes can give a biased judgement, all comes to who raised us and what are our moral thoughts.

In fact, us humans aren't the only ones with homosexual behavior. Many species of animals have different likes too. Now a days, being homosexual is more common. In the future I'm sure homosexual people will finally have the all the rights they deserve.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
In my honest opinion, because I am a Catholic, think that being gay is not a good thing.
I however hate the biased remarks that people make about gays, because the people are not bad at all.

I generally like the people, but not the choices they've made is what I'm saying.
I am Catholic and have the exact same view as you.

Hazzy16

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I am Catholic and have the exact same view as you.
A lot of people have different views, but even of you disagree you should always show some support ;) after all like claps said were all the same but with different personalities :)

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
A lot of people have different views, but even of you disagree you should always show some support ;) after all like claps said were all the same but with different personalities :)
As a Catholic, I am taught to respect and show kindness to those who have a different sexuality. Just because I don't agree with your views doesn't mean I hate you! xD In fact, that is very far from true.

Hazzy16

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
As a Catholic, I am taught to respect and show kindness to those who have a different sexuality. Just because I don't agree with your views doesn't mean I hate you! xD In fact, that is very far from true.
I hope you didn't take it as if I was mad lol x3

Reaction score
We all go through a time when we have the sterotype of the high pitched voice and feminane attitude, but at the end of the day, we're all tired! The same!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci