• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

So.... What are your gay stereotypes?

Reaction score
Well in all honesty, you kinda born gay. The reason you don't hear babies saying I'm gay is because it's around 13-16 when people understand their feelings and 'come out' :)
People can change completely though. They can feel straight, then when hormones kick in, there real feelings come out.

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
Not to be rude or disrespectful, but how would a book written in the time of Jesus know about gay people? I honestly doubt anyone would choose to be gay. Not being mean to you, just adding on to the conversation.
Religious scriptures and recorded histories prove that gay people were not all uncommon >>> reason gay people are addressed in all these holy books that were made a long time ago ;3

Hazzy16

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Just adding to this convo:
If people did have a choice then I'm sure a lot of the time people will choose not to be gay. Why would people choose to be gay; the option that's more singled out and does get bullied. It would make sence if you were born gay, and also science is for some reason proving this xD THE FEELINGS AND TRUTH ARE ALWAYS THERE :3

Last edited:

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Well though I'm Catholic, I'm not actually very religious. I don't care if people are gay or not. If they're generally nice people then why should I judge them? And yeah my voice is kinda girly :c

L

Lululioness

I have no problem with gay people whatsoever. I just treat them like normal people :p And my stereotype of gay people would be they have the sort of 'fabulous' attitude like the amazing Tyler Oakley c:

Hazzy16

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I have no problem with gay people whatsoever. I just treat them like normal people :p And my stereotype of gay people would be they have the sort of 'fabulous' attitude like the amazing Tyler Oakley c:
lol xD Tylers hair ;-; Something about it I just hate ;-;

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci