• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Solo SG!

LightAura

Platinum
Reaction score
This will most likely kill regular SG. Unless you are teaming I see no reason to play regular anymore. Feel free to argue with me if you don't agree, but there are simply not enough teamed players on any given day to keep regular SG from crashing and giving way to solo SG.

A way to make all this work in an interesting way would be to have Solo SG and Clan SG. Both as they sound... get rid of regular SG and make the role of a Clan more important if a player wants to team. Similar to Counterstrike: Global Offensive in the way were you can brush up on your skills solo, but any sort of competitive game throws in the added strategy of clans.

but idk
I like that idea, but for people that do team, it would basically be counting them out.

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
Like every single person has said that the max and minimum number of ppl should go up ;l

H

Hireless

You should add be disguise in lobby. Everyone can see your real name in hub.

Aczent

Experienced
Reaction score
Thank you! I love this gamemode so much! Nick, very well written thread too!

MingHua

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm really excited for this... But really wish it was 24 players ~

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci