• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Some bad news :(

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
Imanol | Akame he should be fine as long as he takes his medication and follows what the doctors tell him to do, diet-wise. My great grandma has diabetes and she's 88.

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
Imanol | Akame he should be fine as long as he takes his medication and follows what the doctors tell him to do, diet-wise. My great grandma has diabetes and she's 88.
I'll be sure to tell him everything, if it helps him for the better than I know it will work :)

xMaxine

Spectator
Reaction score
dang son, sorry, hope he can keep his life as awesome as ever even with this disease.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Don't worry Imanol. Go indulge yourself in some anime and try to get your mind off of it. I'm sure he'll be ok.

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
He'll be good as long as he regularly takes his medication. I know a rower who's in varsity who has diabetes and she's extremely healthy and fit, so your father will be fine. Message me if you ever need to talk about it.

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
dang son, sorry, hope he can keep his life as awesome as ever even with this disease.
thank you :)
Don't worry Imanol. Go indulge yourself in some anime and try to get your mind off of it. I'm sure he'll be ok.
Was planning on doing that
He'll be good as long as he regularly takes his medication. I know a rower who's in varsity who has diabetes and she's extremely healthy and fit, so your father will be fine. Message me if you ever need to talk about it.
thank you :)

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'm so sorry bout that bro. You always know that if you need someone to talk to just hmu on ts when I'm around. I hope your father feels better, and your brother does great when he's deployed.

charliewolves

Career
Reaction score
So, you all know me as Imanol, the kid who is annoying, brags about his anime list and other stuff apparently acknowledging himself as the #1 otaku, but I'm not here to talk about that. I hope this isn't in the wrong section. Let me just get straight to the point, my Father was recently diagnosed with Diabetes, he is really healthy too. I'm so worried about him and I hope he can get better, but I fell into a state of depression because of that. So if I do say something that offends you on another thread than just tell me cause this is making me the way I am.This happens, and my brother is getting deployed soon, so I won't have him. Hopefully I can go back the way I was and my dad recovers, and my brother arrives their safely c:. Maybe some of your words can help me today :)

- Alex
Hey, Don't worry. :) My Grandfather had it, and I have a few friends with it too. If you ever need support though just ask. :)

Multi

Gold
Reaction score
It's fine. Just tell him to keep doing what he is doing because being heathy is good, but it may be that he is way to skinny... Tell'em Ol Multi is wishin him a feel better!~

Spitzify

Career
Reaction score
I am positive your father will stay strong and I don't want to see a waiting buddy go out like that. ^~^

KizaFTW

Platinum
Reaction score
He will be Good dont be sad :) <3 We are all with you :)

Creeper_GG

Diamond
Reaction score
Diabetes isn't that bad bro, your dad will be fine ;D. My grandmother has had it since she was 13 and she is 67 now. Trust me it's not as bad as you think, despite the fact that your dad had diabetes he will still be able to do all the things he has done since he was a boy.......... <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci