• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Some bad news :(

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
I have Asthma, have had Asthma all my life.

Diabetes is one of those conditions which is similar to Asthma, however Diabetes is triggered sporadically, while Asthma is triggered depending on what you do; still, both life changing.

These sickness's aren't such a big of a deal, eventually you get used to it, but definitely your life is not as 'normal'...
So, carry on, its not the end of the world, it's a tedious disease; but what are you gonna do about it.

Julia

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm sure your Dad will stay strong no matter what!
Make sure you stay strong too qt. (✿◠‿◠)

Divux

Career
Reaction score
You don't have to make a thread about it..
But on the other hand ppl I know have Diabetes and Asthma he will be fine, I he understand your worries I felt the same way when my mom was in a car crash.

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm so sorry bout that bro. You always know that if you need someone to talk to just hmu on ts when I'm around. I hope your father feels better, and your brother does great when he's deployed.
Thanks bro, thanks for the kind words c:
Hey, Don't worry. :) My Grandfather had it, and I have a few friends with it too. If you ever need support though just ask. :)
thank you so much :')
It's fine. Just tell him to keep doing what he is doing because being heathy is good, but it may be that he is way to skinny... Tell'em Ol Multi is wishin him a feel better!~
I'll be sure to tell him :D thanks for the support.
I am positive your father will stay strong and I don't want to see a waiting buddy go out like that. ^~^
Thanks so much dude :) hopefully you dont leave me too :D
He will be Good dont be sad :) <3 We are all with you :)
I love to hear that everyone is support me! :D
Diabetes isn't that bad bro, your dad will be fine ;D. My grandmother has had it since she was 13 and she is 67 now. Trust me it's not as bad as you think, despite the fact that your dad had diabetes he will still be able to do all the things he has done since he was a boy.......... <3
thanks creeper :) hopefully he can live it great :D

Sorry if I couldn't respond to all your messages, I fell asleep. But thank you everyone for the kinds words, like I said this is the community that love to be in, supportful and kind people. Thank you so much for the kind words everyone :)

Waffless_

Platinum
Reaction score
Sorry for the bad news! I only know 1 person who has diabetes and I don't know her well, actually I met her at tennis. I don't know much about diabetes but I know it affects lives and familys. Don't be depressed as Braden said 'He should be fine as long as he takes his medication', which is great news. Depression is like a dark cave caving over life, so don't be depressed, it just leads you to crying and worries without a positive life. Tell us if you sad, we'll help out! I hope you feel better! If you search up 'Casey bully' (don't know his last name, sorry!) there is a video about him as the victim being bullied because of his weight but he fought back (painfully)! Remember you can always trust the staff, good, reliable people or even really close friends. Hope you feel better!

Good luck! :)
Waffless_
(You can call me Molly or Waff) ;)

Eddy

District 13
Reaction score
i hope your father will be okay imanol.
just keep on praying!

Drake

Career
Reaction score
So, you all know me as Imanol, the kid who is annoying, brags about his anime list and other stuff apparently acknowledging himself as the #1 otaku, but I'm not here to talk about that. I hope this isn't in the wrong section. Let me just get straight to the point, my Father was recently diagnosed with Diabetes, he is really healthy too. I'm so worried about him and I hope he can get better, but I fell into a state of depression because of that. So if I do say something that offends you on another thread than just tell me cause this is making me the way I am.This happens, and my brother is getting deployed soon, so I won't have him. Hopefully I can go back the way I was and my dad recovers, and my brother arrives their safely c:. Maybe some of your words can help me today :)

- Alex
You know you can come to me whenever you feel down alright bud?
#Anime4Lyfe

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
You know you can come to me whenever you feel down alright bud?
#Anime4Lyfe
Of course drakeypoo also i have been keeping track with medicine that he was given so thank you all so much for the info

Last edited:

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
Oh man, it's ok though, diabetes is common and it won't remove you're dad from you physically, but even if he isn't there he'll always be with you, he's your dad.

My grandparents both have diabetes, they are in their 70's, so you'll be fine, don't worry! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci