• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Soooo yeah.

Manos

Diamond
Reaction score
Can't say I didn't see it coming, after we had a quick chat the other day about being away for a couple months I was a bit worried this was gonna happen. It's weird because I didn't even notice you left those months until I actually saw you on the hub and realised, oh this is unusual.
Look, you've really been that one hipster admin that made cool ghetto leaderboards and parkour in OUR hub, leading onto the fact that you were like a mother to the australian hub, someone who would sit back and enjoy their work and time as staff.
As a side note, revengefull or Dave says good luck, he's sorry he couldn't say goodbye personally.
As for me, goodbye Leo, best wishes, have fun at uni lol atleast try, send me ur steam library omg 10k games aha jk jk, and I guess just thank you
-manos

Reactions: Le0

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I guess I never really imagined you leaving, since you're easily one of the staff members that's been here the longest, and have even been here since just about when I start playing MCSG. We may have never really gotten to know each other, being that you lived in New Zealand and we were never really put into a situation where we talked to each other at all, but you always seemed like a pretty cool person. It's definitely been nice having you around, and I can't imagine how MCGamer would be without you. Good luck with university, and whatever you do beyond then :) Hopefully your resignation here really helps you be the best you can be, so that something good can come from it :D

DracoHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Thanks for being a great model to follow.
I hope to still see you around, and keep contact.
It has been great working with you. :D

Reaction score
Nooo! I'm so grateful for the time and effort you have put into this community, Leo.<3 I will always remember you being in my interview, and I thank you for the oppotunity you helped give me by being staff here. :)

Reaction score
WHAT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FireRedcoats

Diamond
Reaction score
Le0 ;-;

You were the one who cares about every single one of us in this community.
When someone asks you for name/rank change on the forums, you always replied.

It is very very very sad to see you resigning from Administrator, but you will always be remembered by everyone as the most kind Administrator in the MCGamer Staff History. :D

Finally, I wish you GOOOOOOOOOOOOD luck in the future, and hope you'll success/enjoy your life.

Thank you, I truly appreciate you. :)

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Le0...

Now who's going to give people donor ranks/change their names on the forums ;(

Anyway, you were probably my favourite administrator when you were one. People depended on you for a lot of things, but you somehow got to everyone that needed you (I don't know how I would ever be able to do that). And reading all the things you've done for people on this thread and for me, the community is truly going to be radically different here without Le0 the administrator.

Good luck with any future endeavours c:

Aedrift

Career
Reaction score
You helped me out a lot back in the day and I'm grateful. I remember when me and that one mod (I hate that I forgot her name, maybe you remember. x)) had those late night chats. (night for me, lunch time for you guys.) You were both moderators, and it was amazing watching such an amazing staff member grow throughout the community. You will always be remembered as top admin in my books, and I wish you luck in your future endeavors. Goodbye Leo! <3 :(

- Aedrift

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci