• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sorcery V2 [EU]

ImTheRandy

Platinum
Reaction score
Weberg is currently 13 years old, he was born in 2000. End of discussion lol and he left to join Lunatic.
May you leave the thread since you have nothing to do with the weberg flame who has been started here?

Queezz

Tribute
Reaction score
1. First name: Jacob

2. IGN (In-Game Name): RalphyyM8 and fluffyninjaaa

3. Skype name: jacob.peter.ralph

4. Wins/Losses: 726/4000+ thats out of both the accounts the ratio on RalphyyM8 is 150/725

5. Age: 13

6. Donor on MCSG [Yes OR No]: Yes platinum on RalphyyM8
7. PvP Strengths (detail will increase acceptance chance): I think i am a ok player with the bow who can get the shots in when needed, i think i am good with the rod,bow,sword and strafing the bow and strafe are my main pvp strengths

8. PvP Weaknesses (detail will increase acceptance chance): Nervousness like getting trialled

9. Why apply for this clan? (detail will increase acceptance chance): I applied for this clan because it has a VERY skilled lineup with lots of different talents that make the perfect team.

10. Why should we accept you? (detail will increase acceptance chance): Because i am a skilled player who can follow orders and have fun, i will not argue with other members in the clan and will be a good sportsmans

11. Favorite map? Solar Frost and valleyside

12. Knowledge of most callouts, routes and locations of popular maps? I have knowledge of all of the popular places on maps but i will need a good callout to come not like a ''im next to a tree''

13. Previous clans: Imagination,Nitride,Netherians,synergy and sprint

14. Country: England
Accepted as trial member

Gustav_Olivia

Diamond
Reaction score
1. First name:Gustav

2. IGN (In-Game Name):Gustav_Olivia

3. Skype name:Gustavredhe

4. Wins/Losses:ca 250 wins losses:2300+ bud plezzz

5. Age:13

6. Donor on MCSG [Yes OR No]:yes diamond

7. PvP Strengths (detail will increase acceptance chance):rod fns combo

8. PvP Weaknesses (detail will increase acceptance chance):bow hackers

9. Why apply for this clan? (detail will increase acceptance chance): i dont know :D

10. Why should we accept you? (detail will increase acceptance chance): cuzzzz im good

11. Favorite map?sg 4

12. Knowledge of most callouts, routes and locations of popular maps? sg4 vallyside turbalance mm

13. Previous clans:vortexPVP Asylum the rantex team regen end more

14. Country:sweden :D

kniiteeeHD

Spectator
Reaction score
1. First name: Martin
2. IGN (In-Game Name): _xinchino_
3. Skype name: knitte0121
4. Wins/Losses: 100/823
5. Age: 13
6. Donor on MCSG [Yes OR No]: no
7. PvP Strengths (detail will increase acceptance chance): Bow fns sword Rod
8. PvP Weaknesses (detail will increase acceptance chance): hackers and Queezzz
9. Why apply for this clan? (detail will increase acceptance chance): because i love Queezzz and i think itz a good clan. :)
10. Why should we accept you? (detail will increase acceptance chance): becasue i am good at pvp and i am a good friend.
11. Favorite map? Sg4 solar frost valleside alaskan chernobyl 2015
12. Knowledge of most callouts, routes and locations of popular maps? I have routes on the most Maps
13. Previous clans: the terminal
14. Country: Sweden

Reaction score
I hade wrong account applay from kniiteeehd it wold be fr.o.m. This account

Mantyy

Experienced
Reaction score
Gl clan war 1 dei can i get 360noscoperheadcheerleaderMLG

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads