• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sorcery V2 [EU]

Whiteknight2111

Diamond
Reaction score
1. First name: James

2. IGN (In-Game Name): Whiteknight2111

3. Skype name: james.clark146

4. Wins/Losses: 394/3000+ (Ratio is awful D:)

5. Age: 13

6. Donor on MCSG [Yes OR No]: Yes Diamond Lifetime

7. PvP Strengths (detail will increase acceptance chance): Good with a bow at close range, I can do long range bow-shots occasionally, Rod, but I can't do the amazing rod combos (I'm working on it though :p), FnS when going into a fight not to good at 180 FnS, and Sword, I can do quite good pvp in a sword on sword fight but not if they have a rod.

8. PvP Weaknesses (detail will increase acceptance chance): Hackers, Most-of-the-time depends on the hacked-client, my proper weaknesses for hackers are sprint-hackers, aimbot, force-field and long-reach. Teams of three or more, I can't seem to split them up and I end up getting 3vs1... It doesn't end well.

9. Why apply for this clan? (detail will increase acceptance chance): I'm applying for this clan because it looks like a nice and good clan, I would also love to improve my pvp and help other people improve their pvp. I would also love to help in clan-wars and other stuff to do with the clan.

10. Why should we accept you? (detail will increase acceptance chance): Because I can pvp quite well... Well most of the time :p, I love being with people and helping around, and I'm not fussy about being a spec. I also love to just play and have no life so I'll be able to dedicate a load of time to the clan.

11. Favorite map? Origins V2 I think that's its name....

12. Knowledge of most callouts, routes and locations of popular maps? Sorry, not sure what the question means. But if it means do you know chest-routes. Then I know a chest-route on nearly every-single map, except a few of the news ones. But the main maps I know most of the map, and chest-routes on them.

13. Previous clans: Obliterate, Crest

14. Country: England

SorceryV2

Spectator
Reaction score
1. First name: James

2. IGN (In-Game Name): Whiteknight2111

3. Skype name: james.clark146

4. Wins/Losses: 394/3000+ (Ratio is awful D:)

5. Age: 13

6. Donor on MCSG [Yes OR No]: Yes Diamond Lifetime

7. PvP Strengths (detail will increase acceptance chance): Good with a bow at close range, I can do long range bow-shots occasionally, Rod, but I can't do the amazing rod combos (I'm working on it though :p), FnS when going into a fight not to good at 180 FnS, and Sword, I can do quite good pvp in a sword on sword fight but not if they have a rod.

8. PvP Weaknesses (detail will increase acceptance chance): Hackers, Most-of-the-time depends on the hacked-client, my proper weaknesses for hackers are sprint-hackers, aimbot, force-field and long-reach. Teams of three or more, I can't seem to split them up and I end up getting 3vs1... It doesn't end well.

9. Why apply for this clan? (detail will increase acceptance chance): I'm applying for this clan because it looks like a nice and good clan, I would also love to improve my pvp and help other people improve their pvp. I would also love to help in clan-wars and other stuff to do with the clan.

10. Why should we accept you? (detail will increase acceptance chance): Because I can pvp quite well... Well most of the time :p, I love being with people and helping around, and I'm not fussy about being a spec. I also love to just play and have no life so I'll be able to dedicate a load of time to the clan.

11. Favorite map? Origins V2 I think that's its name....

12. Knowledge of most callouts, routes and locations of popular maps? Sorry, not sure what the question means. But if it means do you know chest-routes. Then I know a chest-route on nearly every-single map, except a few of the news ones. But the main maps I know most of the map, and chest-routes on them.

13. Previous clans: Obliterate, Crest

I am happy to say that:
- Whiteknight2111 has been ACCEPTED as Trial Member.
Please accept the Skype request to receive your rank.

kipje1122

Diamond
Reaction score
I see you edited the thread like 25 minutes ago, you couldve put up the loss against #lunatic 5-3

SorceryV2

Spectator
Reaction score
I see you edited the thread like 25 minutes ago, you couldve put up the loss against #lunatic 5-3
As we entered a CLAN TOURNAMENT, and lost right away (lol) because of not giving accurate rules by changing them during the game, killed by hackers and crashing, there's no need to.

Please leave now. :)

Panlay

Spectator
Reaction score
1. First name: Panlay

2. IGN (In-Game Name): Panlay

3. Skype name: Panlaymc_

4. Wins/Losses: 174/979

5. Age: 12

6. Donor on MCSG [Yes OR No]: No

7. PvP Strengths (detail will increase acceptance chance): I'm very good at rod combos bow and fns.

8. PvP Weaknesses (detail will increase acceptance chance): Bad at waterfights and team of 3+.

9. Why apply for this clan? (detail will increase acceptance chance): Because I like the clan, and I like the players.

10. Why should we accept you? (detail will increase acceptance chance): Because I'm Nice, and I think you guys will like me, and I'm good at pvp.

11. Favorite map? Valleyside University

12. Knowledge of most callouts, routes and locations of popular maps? Idk, what you mean With that, but if it means that I need to know alot of routes, then I maybe got a route on all popular maps.

13. Previous clans: Imagination

14. Country: Norway

Sench

Diamond
Reaction score
Please put up your loss in the tourney against Lunatic.

SorceryV2

Spectator
Reaction score
1. First name: Panlay

2. IGN (In-Game Name): Panlay

3. Skype name: Panlaymc_

4. Wins/Losses: 174/979

5. Age: 12

6. Donor on MCSG [Yes OR No]: No

7. PvP Strengths (detail will increase acceptance chance): I'm very good at rod combos bow and fns.

8. PvP Weaknesses (detail will increase acceptance chance): Bad at waterfights and team of 3+.

9. Why apply for this clan? (detail will increase acceptance chance): Because I like the clan, and I like the players.

10. Why should we accept you? (detail will increase acceptance chance): Because I'm Nice, and I think you guys will like me, and I'm good at pvp.

11. Favorite map? Valleyside University

12. Knowledge of most callouts, routes and locations of popular maps? Idk, what you mean With that, but if it means that I need to know alot of routes, then I maybe got a route on all popular maps.

13. Previous clans: Imagination

14. Country: Norway
1. First name:Henke

2. IGN (In-Game Name):HankztaTehNub

3. Skype name: henrik.palmqvist1 ( queezzz have me )

4. Wins/Losses: 53 /190

5. Age:12 :D

6. Donor on MCSG [Yes OR No]:no

7. PvP Strengths (detail will increase acceptance chance):rod and ping <3

8. PvP Weaknesses (detail will increase acceptance chance):bow i really sucks at bow :(

9. Why apply for this clan? (detail will increase acceptance chance):its was i long time ago i play in a clan so i want to start play cw again and i think this clan will be really fun!

10. Why should we accept you? (detail will increase acceptance chance): im a active player ... i dont now xD

11. Favorite map? sg4

12. Knowledge of most callouts, routes and locations of popular maps? yupp

13. Previous clans:theNubz Donken and queezzz old clan

14. Country: sweden
I am glad to say:
- HankztaTehNub has been ACCEPTED as Trial Member.
- Panlay has been
ACCEPTED as Trial Member.
Please accept the Skype request to be added to the clan and to receive your ranks.

Broowaki

Experienced
Reaction score
1. First name: Tom
2. IGN (In-Game Name): Broowaki
3. Skype name: banksy-lurker
4. Wins/Losses: Well it's in my Signature...Old Stats 239/456
5. Age: 15
6. Donor on MCSG [Yes OR No]: Yes, iron, getting Platinum hopefully next week.
7. PvP Strengths (detail will increase acceptance chance): #Katniss, Close Combat Melee and on the occasion when i'm feeling proper tasty, I can wriggle my way through a 3v1 :D, Water fights, FnS Spam #WhyNot? xD
8. PvP Weaknesses (detail will increase acceptance chance): Hackers and Rod Spam.
9. Why apply for this clan? (detail will increase acceptance chance): I applied for this clan, if you want the truth, Smeepy approached me on skype and asked me whether I was applying or not, I had a varied thought and began to highlight the benefits of being in a skillful clan, I can improve my Communication and Team skills and improve myself as a player, it's always cool to join a Clan with members who, I assume, recognize me for being 'Average' but still strategically knowledgeable.
10. Why should we accept you? (detail will increase acceptance chance): You can always trust that I am online, available and always happy to fight, I may have some rusty kinks that I still need to sort out, but currently I think even the best of us can improve, and I'm one of those players you can count on, to improve and succeed in whatever is thrown at me.
11. Favorite map? Zone 85, Alaskan Village and Turbulence.
12. Knowledge of most callouts, routes and locations of popular maps? What I listed above, TSG2, SG4 and a few varied maps that aren't often played.
13. Previous clans: TriviumEU - Penetration - Retro - Valiant.

SorceryV2

Spectator
Reaction score
1. First name: Tom
2. IGN (In-Game Name): Broowaki
3. Skype name: banksy-lurker
4. Wins/Losses: Well it's in my Signature...Old Stats 239/456
5. Age: 15
6. Donor on MCSG [Yes OR No]: Yes, iron, getting Platinum hopefully next week.
7. PvP Strengths (detail will increase acceptance chance): #Katniss, Close Combat Melee and on the occasion when i'm feeling proper tasty, I can wriggle my way through a 3v1 :D, Water fights, FnS Spam #WhyNot? xD
8. PvP Weaknesses (detail will increase acceptance chance): Hackers and Rod Spam.
9. Why apply for this clan? (detail will increase acceptance chance): I applied for this clan, if you want the truth, Smeepy approached me on skype and asked me whether I was applying or not, I had a varied thought and began to highlight the benefits of being in a skillful clan, I can improve my Communication and Team skills and improve myself as a player, it's always cool to join a Clan with members who, I assume, recognize me for being 'Average' but still strategically knowledgeable.
10. Why should we accept you? (detail will increase acceptance chance): You can always trust that I am online, available and always happy to fight, I may have some rusty kinks that I still need to sort out, but currently I think even the best of us can improve, and I'm one of those players you can count on, to improve and succeed in whatever is thrown at me.
11. Favorite map? Zone 85, Alaskan Village and Turbulence.
12. Knowledge of most callouts, routes and locations of popular maps? What I listed above, TSG2, SG4 and a few varied maps that aren't often played.
13. Previous clans: TriviumEU - Penetration - Retro - Valiant.
veri sexi application, accepted as elite because you 2 op and penetrated me hard #sweg4life

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci