• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sorcery V2 [EU]

kipje1122

Diamond
Reaction score
It's pretty funny that I qouted Zethiz's post, and not yours. and that I exactly said: you. and not Eskild | Quadrum_ :)
its pretty funny how hes just answering your question. as zethiz didnt.

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
1. First name:
Wyz_Guy
3. Skype name:
live:wyz.guy
4. Wins/Losses:
293/3120 ?
5. Age:
6. Donor on MCSG [Yes OR No]:
Yes, diamond.
7. PvP Strengths (detail will increase acceptance chance):
During my short move to Hive, I really improved my sword and rodding skills, I can also use the area around me for my advantage, I'm also, above average with the bow, but I am comfortable to go into a sword fight with anyone, even if I am just testing them, and then deciding if I should attack them full on. I am very considerate with my moves, and I don't need to check my hearts like many other players, I can see them even if I'm concentrating on the game.
8. PvP Weaknesses (detail will increase acceptance chance):
When I get stuck in a combo, it is hard for me to escape from the fight, but most of the time I am the one strafing and comboing around the player ;)
9. Why apply for this clan? (detail will increase acceptance chance):
Honeslty, I heard Rody talking about this clan the other day, and I thought, I want to get back into MCSG, and especially the clan life. Also, I am very loyal to the clan I am in, and I have stayed a minimum of one month in every clan I have been, mostly 3+ months.
10. Why should we accept you? (detail will increase acceptance chance): I think you should accept me because I am decent at PvP, and my communicating skills are excellent, I listen carefully what other people say, and not charging full on in Clan Battles. I could also get my friend iifizzBoy to apply :3

11. Favorite map?
I don't know :eek: SG Haruka maybe :3
12. Knowledge of most callouts, routes and locations of popular maps?
Very good
13. Previous clans:
#Viper, #Sprint, #StrawHats
14. Country:
Finland

TheCrazyCowww

Career
Reaction score
1. First name: William

2. IGN (In-Game Name): TheCrazyCowww

3. Skype name: Mr.Zeiz

4. Wins/Losses: like 500/2000

5. Age: 13

6. Donor on MCSG [Yes OR No]: no

7. PvP Strengths (detail will increase acceptance chance): like have none right now im back from quiting mc

8. PvP Weaknesses (detail will increase acceptance chance): all

9. Why apply for this clan? (detail will increase acceptance chance): Because im back from quiting mc and some of my friends is in the clan

10. Why should we accept you? (detail will increase acceptance chance): Because you love me and i love you....

11. Favorite map? Valley

12. Knowledge of most callouts, routes and locations of popular maps? like all maps

13. Previous clans: dont remember xD

14. Country: Sweden

PS most detal.. app ever

SorceryV2

Spectator
Reaction score
1. First name:
Wyz_Guy
3. Skype name:
live:wyz.guy
4. Wins/Losses:
293/3120 ?
5. Age:
6. Donor on MCSG [Yes OR No]:
Yes, diamond.
7. PvP Strengths (detail will increase acceptance chance):
During my short move to Hive, I really improved my sword and rodding skills, I can also use the area around me for my advantage, I'm also, above average with the bow, but I am comfortable to go into a sword fight with anyone, even if I am just testing them, and then deciding if I should attack them full on. I am very considerate with my moves, and I don't need to check my hearts like many other players, I can see them even if I'm concentrating on the game.
8. PvP Weaknesses (detail will increase acceptance chance):
When I get stuck in a combo, it is hard for me to escape from the fight, but most of the time I am the one strafing and comboing around the player ;)
9. Why apply for this clan? (detail will increase acceptance chance):
Honeslty, I heard Rody talking about this clan the other day, and I thought, I want to get back into MCSG, and especially the clan life. Also, I am very loyal to the clan I am in, and I have stayed a minimum of one month in every clan I have been, mostly 3+ months.
10. Why should we accept you? (detail will increase acceptance chance): I think you should accept me because I am decent at PvP, and my communicating skills are excellent, I listen carefully what other people say, and not charging full on in Clan Battles. I could also get my friend iifizzBoy to apply :3

11. Favorite map?
I don't know :eek: SG Haruka maybe :3
12. Knowledge of most callouts, routes and locations of popular maps?
Very good
13. Previous clans:
#Viper, #Sprint, #StrawHats
14. Country:
Finland
1. First name: William

2. IGN (In-Game Name): TheCrazyCowww

3. Skype name: Mr.Zeiz

4. Wins/Losses: like 500/2000

5. Age: 13

6. Donor on MCSG [Yes OR No]: no

7. PvP Strengths (detail will increase acceptance chance): like have none right now im back from quiting mc

8. PvP Weaknesses (detail will increase acceptance chance): all

9. Why apply for this clan? (detail will increase acceptance chance): Because im back from quiting mc and some of my friends is in the clan

10. Why should we accept you? (detail will increase acceptance chance): Because you love me and i love you....

11. Favorite map? Valley

12. Knowledge of most callouts, routes and locations of popular maps? like all maps

13. Previous clans: dont remember xD

14. Country: Sweden

PS most detal.. app ever
I am glad to say:
- TheCrazyCoww has been ACCEPTED as Member.
- Wyz_Guy has been
ACCEPTED as Trial Member (as I haven't played with you).
Please come on Skype and accept your friend request to receive your ranks.

MrViltsu123

Spectator
Reaction score
1. First name: Ville

2. IGN (In-Game Name): XxThePandaPvPxX

3. Skype name: MrViltsu123

4. Wins/Losses: 421/3088

5. Age: 14

6. Donor on MCSG [Yes OR No]: No

7. PvP Strengths (detail will increase acceptance chance): I have pretty good ping so i can make pretty sweet combos

8. PvP Weaknesses (detail will increase acceptance chance): See i'm not pretty good to get out of the fight, usually im low and i die because of their ping

9. Why apply for this clan? (detail will increase acceptance chance): I am pretty good player, and i wanna be in some clan, thats all

10. Why should we accept you? (detail will increase acceptance chance): Because im good player

11. Favorite map? Holiday Resort

12. Knowledge of most callouts, routes and locations of popular maps? Very good :)

13. Previous clans: #Viper, #Sprint

14. Country: Finland

Fesbaz

Platinum
Reaction score
1. First name: Max

2. IGN (In-Game Name): iifizzBoy

3. Skype name: derpyyt

4. Wins/Losses: 861/3536

5. Age: 15. 16 in 2 months

6. Donor on MCSG [Yes OR No]: Yes

7. PvP Strengths (detail will increase acceptance chance): Quick flint and steel. Good with bow sometimes :p

8. PvP Weaknesses (detail will increase acceptance chance): Ping players (Getting into a combo). Fishing rod.

9. Why apply for this clan? (detail will increase acceptance chance): Because my friend is already in it and he wanted me to.

10. Why should we accept you? (detail will increase acceptance chance): I'm a good pvp'er

11. Favorite map? Zone 85

12. Knowledge of most callouts, routes and locations of popular maps? I know almost all of them.

13. Previous clans: #Viper, #Viper Reborn, #Sprint

14. Country: Finland.

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
1. First name: Max

2. IGN (In-Game Name): iifizzBoy

3. Skype name: derpyyt

4. Wins/Losses: 861/3536

5. Age: 15. 16 in 2 months

6. Donor on MCSG [Yes OR No]: Yes

7. PvP Strengths (detail will increase acceptance chance): Quick flint and steel. Good with bow sometimes :p

8. PvP Weaknesses (detail will increase acceptance chance): Ping players (Getting into a combo). Fishing rod.

9. Why apply for this clan? (detail will increase acceptance chance): Because my friend is already in it and he wanted me to.

10. Why should we accept you? (detail will increase acceptance chance): I'm a good pvp'er

11. Favorite map? Zone 85

12. Knowledge of most callouts, routes and locations of popular maps? I know almost all of them.

13. Previous clans: #Viper, #Viper Reborn, #Sprint

14. Country: Finland.
1. First name: Ville

2. IGN (In-Game Name): XxThePandaPvPxX

3. Skype name: MrViltsu123

4. Wins/Losses: 421/3088

5. Age: 14

6. Donor on MCSG [Yes OR No]: No

7. PvP Strengths (detail will increase acceptance chance): I have pretty good ping so i can make pretty sweet combos

8. PvP Weaknesses (detail will increase acceptance chance): See i'm not pretty good to get out of the fight, usually im low and i die because of their ping

9. Why apply for this clan? (detail will increase acceptance chance): I am pretty good player, and i wanna be in some clan, thats all

10. Why should we accept you? (detail will increase acceptance chance): Because im good player

11. Favorite map? Holiday Resort

12. Knowledge of most callouts, routes and locations of popular maps? Very good :)

13. Previous clans: #Viper, #Sprint

14. Country: Finland
Rekmondeded!

Dualzz2Hot

Survivor
Reaction score
1. First name:Seby

2. IGN (In-Game Name):xlsonYTB

3. Skype name:x.lson

4. Wins/Losses:350/1700

5. Age:14

6. Donor on MCSG [Yes OR No]:No

7. PvP Strengths (detail will increase acceptance chance):All

8. PvP Weaknesses (detail will increase acceptance chance):Nope

9. Why apply for this clan? (detail will increase acceptance chance): Becouse is a good clan

10. Why should we accept you? (detail will increase acceptance chance): Yep

11. Favorite map?: Alaskan Village

12. Knowledge of most callouts, routes and locations of popular maps? : Icarus, Alaskan,Veliside,Holyday Resort

13. Previous clans:All of good

14. Country:Romania

Glxy

Survivor
Reaction score
1. First name:Seby

2. IGN (In-Game Name):xlsonYTB

3. Skype name:x.lson

4. Wins/Losses:350/1700

5. Age:14

6. Donor on MCSG [Yes OR No]:No

7. PvP Strengths (detail will increase acceptance chance):All

8. PvP Weaknesses (detail will increase acceptance chance):Nope

9. Why apply for this clan? (detail will increase acceptance chance): Becouse is a good clan

10. Why should we accept you? (detail will increase acceptance chance): Yep

11. Favorite map?: Alaskan Village

12. Knowledge of most callouts, routes and locations of popular maps? : Icarus, Alaskan,Veliside,Holyday Resort

13. Previous clans:All of good

14. Country:Romania
Cheater, Not recommended. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci