• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sprinting Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

zibbiezone

Tribute
Reaction score
This seems to happen to me a lot, but the people I've asked it doesn't happen to. When I start sprinting (double tap W), I don't stay sprinting. I'll have a small half a second burst, then I'll stop sprinting, then I'll get another burst, then regular, then I just don't sprint at all. I also can't start sprinting sometimes. Like I'll double tap fast enough, but it just doesn't work. Is there any fix to this at all?

Thanks,
zibbie

Alexducky

Survivor
Reaction score
I have been researching your bug and I am pretty sure it is your keyboard. You might want to check that out

These were the possible bugs I found on MCWiki but yours does not fall under any category:

• When sprinting on transparent blocks (like repeaters, glass, leaves, farmland...), it is possible to sink through the block.
      • Water does not stop you from sprinting, and the normal particles generated from sprinting are shown (as water block particles), but you don't move noticeably faster than normal while in the water.
      • When sprinting on leaves, wool and slabs, the particles are grey. This is because the color is applied dynamically based on biome by the game (leaves, vines, lily pads, grass, ferns), or the block has a "damage" value changing the texture (slabs, wool)

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
I hope it will get fixxed for you :)

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I know that its a bug but thats a bug in the minecraft client so it cant be fixed by the staff here.

Alexducky

Survivor
Reaction score
I know that its a bug but thats a bug in the minecraft client so it cant be fixed by the staff here.
Might be an option. Are you using any kind of other client? Are there any Mods installed that could be interfering with this problem?

I suggest re-installing a clean minecraft copy and if it still does not work it is most likely to be your keyboard that is causing you all these problems.

zibbiezone

Tribute
Reaction score
Well I have To Many Items and Optifine installed, but a regular client. But it doesn't do it as often on single player is it does on multi-player, but it still happens. I guess I'll have to just deal with it. Thanks for the help though. If I find a solution I'll post it on here for others to see.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Maybe its because of lag.
But I don't know. Have you checked your hunger bar? Because what you said happends to me if my hunger bar is almost empty ><

Alexducky

Survivor
Reaction score
Maybe its because of lag.
But I don't know. Have you checked your hunger bar? Because what you said happends to me if my hunger bar is almost empty ><
Hunger bar ---> When your hunger bar is under 30% you will be unable to sprint (NOT a bug)

Lag ---> It happens in Singleplayer too

purplepieman

Career
Reaction score
I've gotten something similar to that, its definitely lag, at least in my case.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Haha,
It would be extremely funny if that is the problem x'D

Hunger bar ---> When your hunger bar is under 30% you will be unable to sprint (NOT a bug)

Lag ---> It happens in Singleplayer too
Lag can be caused by a slow internet connection or a slow computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci