• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sprinting Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
I guess that was at the start so it has nothing to do with the hungerbar.
Like someone mentioned before, you should check your keyboard. :eek:

tinytok

Spectator
Reaction score
Zibbie, toggling sprint on and off is when you get banned. I got banned for 'speedhacking', because when you are standing still, particles fly from your feet. I was toggling the sprint, and forgot to toggle it while looking through a chest, someone recorded, reported, and now I'm banned.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Zibbie, toggling sprint on and off is when you get banned. I got banned for 'speedhacking', because when you are standing still, particles fly from your feet. I was toggling the sprint, and forgot to toggle it while looking through a chest, someone recorded, reported, and now I'm banned.
and rightly.

tinytok

Spectator
Reaction score
Yes, I know.
I was warning him to not try and do such a thing so he doesn't get banned as well.

Jediluigi98

Tribute
Reaction score
Im pretty sure this is a combination of a MC glitch and your keyboard. you can quickly fix it by pressing shift really fast and trying it again

zibbiezone

Tribute
Reaction score
Thanks for the warning in advance, I wasn't planning on doing it though. And I'll try pressing shift.

Bowser_Suit

Tribute
Reaction score
had the same problem as you, but as an IT tech i had multiple keyboards lying around, i switched them out and viola! problem solved. if you dont want to waste money on a new keyboard without being 100% sure thats your problem then see if an IRL mates have a copy of minecraft you can go on their computer to see if sprinting works on theirs to you finger speed. Hope that helps

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
You should test your keyboard. I don't know a good site for that but you should google it :)

zibbiezone

Tribute
Reaction score
I'll Google it! Google has all the answers, even cancer.

(Just kidding about that)

zibbiezone

Tribute
Reaction score
I've actually searched it before, something popped up. It's a hoax about how companies aren't releasing the cure..

Anyway, to keep the topic relevant, I almost died again by my spring failing right as I was escaping. I was running on map 1 from the castle with two towers and a bridge, and was going to the lava jumping puzzle in the water. Somebody behind me had a stone sword, and I had just started sprinting when it stopped and he hit me a few times before giving up and turning around. Was scary and infuriating to say the least. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci