• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sprinting Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Already n idea what the problem might be?

zibbiezone

Tribute
Reaction score
I just don't know.. I can see it happening to me for a while now, because I kind of clipped off a good chunk of my left middle finger (the W key finger). A little bit of pain every time I press a key with it doesn't help trying to double-tap and hold it, ya know?

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
that sucks, Maybe you can change the keys for movement, make it instead of wasd esdf.
That might help.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It's caused by lag, but it can happen even with very good frames.

There is a mod where it changes it so you have to press a button instead of double tapping, it fixes the problem but it may not be allowed. When you run into a block it stops you from sprinting, and you have to keep it held to sprint, so yeah :p Not sure if the mod has updated also.

zibbiezone

Tribute
Reaction score
Can you give me the name of the mod? I'll look into it (not on the Survival Games for now) and if it seems to help I'll try and get it allowed. The way it sounds it's not really giving anyone an advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci