• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Suggestions

redikus

Experienced
Reaction score
The staff team is good enough in its current state imo,but there's one thing that should be changed. Rename the server to MCRedikus and everything would be perfect.

K

KiDD

It's a bit off-topic, however I don't know of any other place to address this. Before the stats reset, we were able to see our in-game ranks from doing a simple /stats. Now, people don't know their exact ranks on the servers and it was super nice to know if you were in the top 1000.
yeah it's a little off topic but i agree as well, is it not possible to bring back the old /stats layout?

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
yeah it's a little off topic but i agree as well, is it not possible to bring back the old /stats layout?
From what I hear that is currently being discussed but no promises ;D.

Stephanie

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
  • Make sure you check idle times of those in teamspeak channels. I know there have been times, where all the VIP/Map Maker lounges full of afk people, and I don't mean like 5-10 mins, like 2-10 hours at times. But those map makers shouldn't even be in those lounges if they aren't going to talk in the first place, so maybe start talking to the ones that do go there often to go afk.

• Please don't go afk in the hubs too often. I often see "omg modzz y u no answer" "[insert mod name here] stop being afk and do work". Just because 1. It is annoying to see those people spam that all the time 2. It isn't efficient if they actually do need help, even if it's just a question. Because some people wouldn't even know there is a team speak to ask for help, the hub is sometimes their only option(that they know of)

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
Was thinking about this the other day: maybe staff could afk less in the hub for hours, it doesn't really give a good impression to players when they can see a mod on the tab list but aren't getting a reply when they ask for help. It would be cool to see more mods actually chatting in the hub and helping people as well rather than giving almost robotic responses such as 'please do not flood the chat' etc and not saying anything else. I mean some staff do this but others don't and it kind of looks like they aren't really enjoying what they are doing and they seem so annoyed xD

(i don't mean this in a rude or offense way, it's just something i've noticed that could maybe be improved, everything else seems great lol)

Stephanie

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Was thinking about this the other day: maybe staff could afk less in the hub for hours, it doesn't really give a good impression to players when they can see a mod on the tab list but aren't getting a reply when they ask for help. It would be cool to see more mods actually chatting in the hub and helping people as well rather than giving almost robotic responses such as 'please do not flood the chat' etc and not saying anything else. I mean some staff do this but others don't and it kind of looks like they aren't really enjoying what they are doing and they seem so annoyed xD

(i don't mean this in a rude or offense way, it's just something i've noticed that could maybe be improved, everything else seems great lol)
Omg I just posted this exact same thing at the same time xD so creepy.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
  • Make sure you check idle times of those in teamspeak channels. I know there have been times, where all the VIP/Map Maker lounges full of afk people, and I don't mean like 5-10 mins, like 2-10 hours at times. But those map makers shouldn't even be in those lounges if they aren't going to talk in the first place, so maybe start talking to the ones that do go there often to go afk.
  • Please don't go afk in the hubs too often. I often see "omg modzz y u no answer" "[insert mod name here] stop being afk and do work". Just because 1. It is annoying to see those people spam that all the time 2. It isn't efficient if they actually do need help, even if it's just a question. Because some people wouldn't even know there is a team speak to ask for help, the hub is sometimes their only option(that they know of)

That's something I personally could improve upon ahaha. Sometimes I'll log into the network, then realize I don't really feel like doing much and go do other work and end up realizing I've been standing there in the hub for like 10-20 minutes ;_;

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
Regarding staff AFK in the hub I can actually explain why that happens quite a lot from past experience.

If staff see people breaking the rules in the hub they need to get a screenshot, upload it and submit a ban which all in all actually takes time. If you then get a poke on teamspeak at the same time or you have more than one ban to deal with it seriously adds up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci