• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Strangest Dream You've Ever Had?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Tell us about the strangest, scariest, funniest, or best dream you've ever had. Even include if you had a dream in a dream. Keep the language and stories PG.

Reaction score
One time, I had a dream that a dummy was stalking me to my bed and tried to attack me. No joke, I had nightmares about this because I watched "Night of the Living Dummy 3" from Goosebumps. That episode still haunts me...

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I don't know :/ I don't remember dreams too often nowadays, and when I do they aren't strange, they're about things I like.

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
I don't know :/ I don't remember dreams too often nowadays, and when I do they aren't strange, they're about things I like.
When I was younger I had the absolute worst streak of nightmares ever, I'd be completely sleep deprived for days on end due to them.

But now, I can pull some wicked lucid dreams. You know, the ones where you can control your dreams, and they're nice. Very nice.

On topic, weirdest dream I've had was when I stared at a windmill for an hour. I have no idea what my brain was on that night.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
When I was younger I had the absolute worst streak of nightmares ever, I'd be completely sleep deprived for days on end due to them.

But now, I can pull some wicked lucid dreams. You know, the ones where you can control your dreams, and they're nice. Very nice.

On topic, weirdest dream I've had was when I stared at a windmill for an hour. I have no idea what my brain was on that night.
I really wish I could lucid dream, but I'm too lazy and too concerned I'll get sleep paralysis and scare myself.

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
Is it possible to NOT dream? I can't remember any dreams I've ever had since I was very very little.

Reaction score
For some reason I never dream in my sleep, or at least I can't remember. Sometimes when I'm in a light sleep my mind will be wandering in to the strangest places and some of the weirdest stuff happens. Can't remember any though. But, anyone else have that dream where you're falling off a cliff or something and you have that mini heart attack and spazz out in your sleep? I tend to get that a lot.

Halo_0

Career
Reaction score
I was watching a movie in my basement and I saw glimpses of slender in the corner of my eye. I then look behind me and I see a face that looks like Kreepers Jeepers and I wake up. Well that was a few years ago. I still remember because I thought I had crapped myself.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Is it possible to NOT dream? I can't remember any dreams I've ever had since I was very very little.
You dream a lot, it's just a matter of whether or not you have any sort of recollection.

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
I had a dream that I was awake, doing what I'd normally do on a school night, and rushing to school. Everything seemed normal, but when school ended, I happened to actually wake up, and realized I slept in the entire day, and missed real school :p

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
You dream a lot, it's just a matter of whether or not you have any sort of recollection.
I worded that incorrectly. I meant to not remember the dreams at all. Even the second I wake up I don't remember the dreams at all and don't even recall having them. I haven't remembered even a bit of a dream for at least 2 years i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci