• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Strangest Dream You've Ever Had?

Status
Not open for further replies.

523ashley

Career
Reaction score
I have some of the weirdest dreams. I had one where I was in my grandmother's attic and she had a giant ball pit with a playground, then when you walked to the next room, it was filled with sinks and the next was filled with mirrors. I also had one where I was in one of those mazes for mice and I started getting smaller and smaller and the mouse started chasing me. I have had both of these many many times.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I worded that incorrectly. I meant to not remember the dreams at all. Even the second I wake up I don't remember the dreams at all and don't even recall having them. I haven't remembered even a bit of a dream for at least 2 years i think.
Sounds normal to me, but I'm no expert or anything.

D

Deleted member 277301

I hade a dream when a Gorilla came and hitted me with a big banana xD

Shaunypie87

Career
Reaction score
I got drugged up somehow, and started doing the `Macarena` on the top of my house. Barack Obama and the Queen and several other extremely important or famous people came and joined in. o_O

Burtry

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
When I was 3, I would have a recurring nightmare where I would box a giant Pepsi can, it would almost lose then eat me.

Ender_Harold

Career
Reaction score
One dream I had last year was especially weird.. In the beginning of the dream, I was apparently in someone's house in their bedroom. There was one window in the room, and looked like a typical bedroom. The door to the room was open, and went down a short hallway. I was observing my surroundings when I hear someone's voice down the hallway. The voice sounded a little angry, and I heard some stomping sounds. The noise was getting closer. I guess I started to panic, so I decided to hide behind the bed next to the wall. All of a sudden, the top of the bed opened up... I looked down and only saw a black abyss. A deep, dark abyss that sucked me into it. Then, I felt myself being ripped up, as if I was being sucked into a black hole. The Dream ended then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci