• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Strangest Dream You've Ever Had?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DevilishNinja

Career
Reaction score
My weirdest dream, well it all started when a huge spider with Vicky's face (fairly odd parents) started chasing me and my family. everyone escaped , except for me.

Hazzy16

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Saddest and weirdest dream was when I was 7 I dreamed that I had a elephant but it was taken away from me by my mum and dad. I was soo sad as for some reason I felt as if I had known the elephant for ages ;-; MY BABY ELEPHANT!!!

Hazzy16

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I remember I was dreaming ( I was maybe 3-4 years old) that I was on the toilet and ya.. I confused reality and dreams already back then.. heh.
Toilet dreams are always the best type of dreams <3

UpdatinStatus

Platinum
Reaction score
i yoloed and almost died but yoloed more and saved myself. end of dream

Reaction score
One time, I had a dream in a dream. After seeing Inception, I was thinking... I'm amazing!! I've had a second dream in a dream, too, plus two dreams that actually eventually happened!! Both of the prophetic dreams had to do with Pokemon. :p

YoutubeStudioz

Spectator
Reaction score
I tend to have those mini-scary dreams where i wake up and go crazy, but i can NEVER renemer, what actually was happening..

Reaction score
I tend to have those mini-scary dreams where i wake up and go crazy, but i can NEVER renemer, what actually was happening..
Some people call those night terrors. In it, you have an extremely disturbing or scary dream, and when you wake up, you are traumatized, and actually need to stop going insane. I've had some. They are awful. The strange thing is, I never remember mine, either.

Extra note: Here is a scary dream I've had. In it, I was in my bedroom, in my house. Everything looked the same as how my house looks. I actually knew this a was a dream. I was looking for my family members. Well, they denied it was a dream, but then I realized I could escape the dream by getting the falling feeling. I was asked to be pushed off the stairs, and I was pushed. It didn't work, but suddenly, one of my family members knew it was a dream, and they helped me wake up, and I woke up! I hate it when you know you are trapped in a dream, but you can't get out. That night, I didn't sleep, and I was thankful when it was morning. It was scary.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Some people call those night terrors. In it, you have an extremely disturbing or scary dream, and when you wake up, you are traumatized, and actually need to stop going insane. I've had some. They are awful. The strange thing is, I never remember mine, either.

Extra note: Here is a scary dream I've had. In it, I was in my bedroom, in my house. Everything looked the same as how my house looks. I actually knew this a was a dream. I was looking for my family members. Well, they denied it was a dream, but then I realized I could escape the dream by getting the falling feeling. I was asked to be pushed off the stairs, and I was pushed. It didn't work, but suddenly, one of my family members knew it was a dream, and they helped me wake up, and I woke up! I hate it when you know you are trapped in a dream, but you can't get out. That night, I didn't sleep, and I was thankful when it was morning. It was scary.
The extra note is so true. I hate it when you dream of something awesome and it's a dream, but when I know I'm having a dream, I get a suffocated feeling, like I'm trapped and can't get out.

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I have had about 5 dreams in the past week about this girl I cant stop thinking about. Now, Im not going into detail with what happened in some of them, but lots of others about her have been nice, fun dreams where the girl and I talk and stuff.

So is this normal?

Or am I obsessed with her? (which is what most of my friends think)

Reaction score
I have had about 5 dreams in the past week about this girl I cant stop thinking about. Now, Im not going into detail with what happened in some of them, but lots of others about her have been nice, fun dreams where the girl and I talk and stuff.

So is this normal?

Or am I obsessed with her? (which is what most of my friends think)
You... Are... So... Lucky... It would be great if that showed the future. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci