• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Struggles Of Swimming

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Oh, God no. The water is cold. You don't want to get in because it's cold. But you don't want to get out because it's cold. It's tough man.
Our pools are warm? Like 80-90 degrees warm. Either way, it's worth it. I love the water.

xX_CraftyCrafter03_Xx

Experienced
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:

YourAverageTiger

i control this entire operation
Reaction score
As an avid swimmer, I can relate.
Especially to the water in your ears issue.

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
Tbh I wouldn't call it upfront easy, my friends made it to JO[Junior Olympics] and is incredibly fast. This would probably make him pretty darn tired, and I'd be really tired as well. I think the 300 free would kill because A. I can't do more then 200 free at a go, and B. I pretty much suck at maintaining a good speed for more than a 100. :p

Why?....
It's literally the best thing about rowing

M

MattGlowstone

I can't relate to you as I don't have a swimming coach (Yet), I love swimming though, I'm currently taking a life guard course, I love the feel of water and I want to be put under pressure as I am really competitive when it comes to swimming

xX_CraftyCrafter03_Xx

Experienced
Reaction score
I can't relate to you as I don't have a swimming coach (Yet), I love swimming though, I'm currently taking a life guard course, I love the feel of water and I want to be put under pressure as I am really competitive when it comes to swimming
Going to a Long Course Kickoff meet on Saturday and Sunday

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci