• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Suggestion about dealing with hackers

Perm-ban hackers on first offense?

• Total voters

thejambd

Platinum
Reaction score
McGamer believes in second chances but personally I do not agree. But I don't think that rule will be changing any time soon

NotCanziano

Diamond
Reaction score
McGamer believes in second chances but personally I do not agree. But I don't think that rule will be changing any time soon
It needs to change, imo. I've seen multiple hackers that I have recorded, rendered and uploaded back on the server a week later still hacking....

thejambd

Platinum
Reaction score
It needs to change, imo. I've seen multiple hackers that I have recorded, rendered and uploaded back on the server a week later still hacking....
Personally I don't think that a lot of the hackers who do get banned do fulfill their second chance and I would have thought that a lage percentage of the hackers re-offend.

I would say that the hackers should be banned for maybe 2 weeks-1 month and then next is a permban.

1 week is just not enough imo.

3point

Platinum
Reaction score
My personal greatest fear is that I'll get banned unfairly, so I like the second chance thing as a final safety net for the rare unfair ban that doesn't get overturned.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Currently, we ban an average of 500 players every 24 hours. Permanently banning hackers may be beneficial, but currently we want to allow first offence hackers to return.

Spaiu

Experienced
Reaction score
Currently, we ban an average of 500 players every 24 hours. Permanently banning hackers may be beneficial, but currently we want to allow first offence hackers to return.
wow! so 1000 every 2 days.. 10 days 5000 bans, 50 days 25000 bans? wowowow

AW1996

Platinum
Reaction score
Coming from a guy named NotCanziano lol
Canz was not hacking :p

Yes, I don't think it is wrong to give them a second chance, it's just that most of them do not apprehend it.

Angelsquad

Diamond
Reaction score
I agree. To be honest the state of EU is getting worse and worse, its getting a bit ridiculous. More people are quitting and MCSG is already starting to loose its 'shine' because of the amount of hackers they have. Honestly I think it should be a perm-ban depending on what hack CLIENT they actually use, and how MANY hack clients they're using at the time. If people want hackers, go onto EU. It's so ridiculous, it's stupid.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Yes, I don't think it is wrong to give them a second chance, it's just that most of them do not apprehend it.[/QUOTE]
This is true, but some of them do.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci