• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Game Run Through Tourney

What maps should be in the series?

• Survival Games 1

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Survival Games 2

Votes: 23 74.2%

• Total voters

aussieentice

Career
Reaction score
Seems pointless and does not make much sense. You need to think about regions for each players, how to get a lobby for ONLY the competitors and things like that, dig deeper before making pointless threads like these.

Zinc

Career
Reaction score
Breeze Island, SG4, TSG 2

I agree with mikefroot and VeeZa; take a map that nobody have tried. People will have equal chances and it will be more of a challenge.

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
Seems pointless and does not make much sense. You need to think about regions for each players, how to get a lobby for ONLY the competitors and things like that, dig deeper before making pointless threads like these.
This post doesnt make sense, I will not be using the MCSG servers, and because of that why would i need a lobby? The region thing would probably make it harder for EU, AU, AS, and maybe CA, but I mean they might have to deal with it

Assasinator25

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
SG4,Teweran SG2,Breeze Island Valleyside University and Rugged Lands

mikag35

Gold
Reaction score
I would like Survival Games 4, Survival Games 2, Survival Games 3, and Demon's Breeze.

Math_Magician

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hungry hills, Survival Kingdom, Sg3, Treacherous Heights, Asia games, Skylands, Overgrown Arena, fallen kingdom, fallen collosoli, and Khamunrah.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci