• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games 5 - Screenshots, information and more!

Are you looking forward to SG5?

• Obviously!

Votes: 60 58.3%
  • Nope..

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • I'm not sure.

Votes: 17 16.5%
  • I'm just sad the world will end before we get to play it :'(

Votes: 23 22.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

D33S

Spectator
Reaction score
I like this rant because it starts out annoyed and it turns into a full-blown all caps rage. Well done bro.
it wouldn't of escalated if people hadn't let me express my opinion...

D33S

Spectator
Reaction score
It's more like, If you don't have anything that would actually be of some use to anyone in the mother fu... nice to say, don't say it at all. Please, there is no need for this hostility to be expressed on the internet where people are actually allowed to criticize what you say. Really, it is fine when you criticize Vareide but not when you get criticized? Get real.

Edit: Sorry Slasher, I didn't read your post when I was making this, but I would still like it to stay where people (him) can see it for the time being. Take it down if you must.
hm, good point... I really never said that. People were not criticizing me, they were getting mad at me!

BlackHead

Career
Reaction score
Map looks really good (i was spectating martyn and yogscast), it has some little flat places but it's awesome :D

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
some things, like the too flat land isn't very good, but it looks nice...

AlexHH25

Experienced
Reaction score
Just want to point out that it looks odd that this post is about TV SG5 and you have a TE signature :p

Map looks nice though

Dudezzzzz

Spectator
Reaction score
to be honest I'm not really a big fan of snow maps but this looks really cool and something that I would love to play all the time

omega_moon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
hm, good point... I really never said that. People were not criticizing me, they were getting mad at me!
I can see where you are coming from... but this is the internet. You will have to deal with people like us them here.

Lechips11

Survivor
Reaction score
This looks very good, and I'm loving the look of the last picture especially. Is it possible to have snow (not the snow blocks) on air by use of MCEdit? If so, that could create the snow trap/thin ice effect which would be pretty great for this map's theme.

Nadarekyle

Career
Reaction score
Is there going to be an open exhibition match for SG5, like there was with SG4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci