• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games 5 - Screenshots, information and more!

Are you looking forward to SG5?

• Obviously!

Votes: 60 58.3%
  • Nope..

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • I'm not sure.

Votes: 17 16.5%
  • I'm just sad the world will end before we get to play it :'(

Votes: 23 22.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

slasherxtreme

District 13
Reaction score
I like this rant because it starts out annoyed and it turns into a full-blown all caps rage. Well done bro.
oh man, I laugh at all the ignorant people who respond to me. Am I not allowed to express my own opinion. I loved all the other Survival Games Maps, and just because I don't agree with the Fanboy's here? I get Brutally assaulted ? Can I Not Share My Own Opinion? Why Do YOU and ALL THE OTHERS, EVEN CARE ABOUT ME! WHAT IS THE POINT IN RESPONDING JUST BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE THE MAP! And Hey Jackass, I didn't criticize the redstone WHAT-SO-EVER!
Whatever happened ends now. No arguments or consequences will be met.

omega_moon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
oh man, I laugh at all the ignorant people who respond to me. Am I not allowed to express my own opinion. I loved all the other Survival Games Maps, and just because I don't agree with the Fanboy's here? I get Brutally assaulted ? Can I Not Share My Own Opinion? Why Do YOU and ALL THE OTHERS, EVEN CARE ABOUT ME! WHAT IS THE POINT IN RESPONDING JUST BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE THE MAP! And Hey Jackass, I didn't criticize the redstone WHAT-SO-EVER!
It's more like, If you don't have anything that would actually be of some use to anyone in the mother fu... nice to say, don't say it at all. Please, there is no need for this hostility to be expressed on the internet where people are actually allowed to criticize what you say. Really, it is fine when you criticize Vareide but not when you get criticized? Get real.

Edit: Sorry Slasher, I didn't read your post when I was making this, but I would still like it to stay where people (him) can see it for the time being. Take it down if you must.

due62

Tribute
Reaction score
I like how things have come together so far, its going to be interesting to see how the community likes what we have built...

omega_moon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Oh right I forgot to put in my opinions on this map... right. So 1. I hate snow. It makes me feel cold and more vulnerable to dying by cold blades being stabbed into me. It might be nice to fight under the conditions though. 2. I would like to see a better blended mixture of flat and detailed land. SG 4 seemed to either have really flat land and really detailed land, but they never seemed to merge it. I hope that gets changed on this map. This map also seems to be very big and tall, I hope they implement some way of granting an easier source of food... or maybe they wanted that to actually be an issue... regard this statement, just an idea. Anyways I can't really tell how this is going to turn out, but I am sure I will love it during the honeymoon phase of it, you know, while my face is being carved out by zomblez. I do hope that it is so very good though.

kacperrutka26

Tribute
Reaction score
To be honest I don't really think it will be that good, too may people like breeze and sg4 and we won't get to play it :( like survival kingdom, it's new but breeze and sg4 always rule the servers. The map is great but I think it will only be played on 5 or less servers due to breeze and sg4 :(

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
Love the 'day after tomorrow' theme. I'm psyched about this and if this becomes the all new SG4 ~ Breeze, then we'll see more big maps in play as people readapts to the big maps.

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
cant wait to win on this map!!
and playing it more than breeze and sg4!

mekval

Experienced
Reaction score
I hope this map will be one of the popular maps cause then it will not only be Breeze and SG4:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci