• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games 5 - Screenshots, information and more!

Are you looking forward to SG5?

• Obviously!

Votes: 60 58.3%
  • Nope..

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • I'm not sure.

Votes: 17 16.5%
  • I'm just sad the world will end before we get to play it :'(

Votes: 23 22.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

D33S

Spectator
Reaction score
I distinctly remember Team Variede telling me, "oh yeah, this giant patch of flatland, let's just leave it flat, and not do anything to it, people will love that." And also, "this giant redstone hub, let's just leave it in the open, so people can luls at it."

And furthermore I facepalm at you morosely.
oh man, I laugh at all the ignorant people who respond to me. Am I not allowed to express my own opinion. I loved all the other Survival Games Maps, and just because I don't agree with the Fanboy's here? I get Brutally assaulted ? Can I Not Share My Own Opinion? Why Do YOU and ALL THE OTHERS, EVEN CARE ABOUT ME! WHAT IS THE POINT IN RESPONDING JUST BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE THE MAP! And Hey Jackass, I didn't criticize the redstone WHAT-SO-EVER!

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
oh man, I laugh at all the ignorant people who respond to me. Am I not allowed to express my own opinion. I loved all the other Survival Games Maps, and just because I don't agree with the Fanboy's here? I get Brutally assaulted ? Can I Not Share My Own Opinion? Why Do YOU and ALL THE OTHERS, EVEN CARE ABOUT ME! WHAT IS THE POINT IN RESPONDING JUST BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE THE MAP! And Hey Jackass, I didn't criticize the redstone WHAT-SO-EVER!
lawl, Freedom of speech isn't valid on this site? I loved all the rest of the maps. Is it that bad for not liking one?
Wut.

Jsano

Spectator
Reaction score
Looks exactly like the movie setting of Day after Tomorrow... Looks awesome guys keep up the good work!

Reaction score
ikr!! and im psyched how the admin of the server I am a mod on made the logo!! Well, now another map to learn the chest spawn :D

Mr_coolguy23

Spectator
Reaction score
wow team vareide realy makes there maps quickly! hope it turns out fresh and new, cant wait!

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
wow i love the statue of libity it looks amazing, im curiouse how they are going to get the command blocks to work because for some reason they dont work on bukkit servers and hopfully the plugin sg uses wont break them but if they do work it will be epic.

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
I like this rant because it starts out annoyed and it turns into a full-blown all caps rage. Well done bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci