• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Survival Games: Breeze Island

Do you like this map?

• yes

Votes: 839 79.5%
  • no

Votes: 217 20.5%

• Total voters

Sirwill1337

Spectator
Reaction score
imho, this map became the victim of its own success. This map is WAY too overplayed now. I DO admit though, it is a very well executed map!

Danielbess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Lol, everyone is complaining that this map is overplayed:( I love it though :D

RadioactivFly

Survivor
Reaction score
Is there a version with manual start platforms? You know. Like in 1, 2, and 3. Where you can't move until a lever is pulled and a block moves out of your way. If I may, I would like to use this on a server, where the SG are started by pulling a lever. The plugin for the Games is very simple.

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Is there a version with manual start platforms? You know. Like in 1, 2, and 3. Where you can't move until a lever is pulled and a block moves out of your way. If I may, I would like to use this on a server, where the SG are started by pulling a lever. The plugin for the Games is very simple.
Its the version under 'update!' for servers that dont have the plugins

24Fritz24

Spectator
Reaction score
I like this map its amazing but you just can win it when you´re a good fighter no good survivor

Zwyk_Sceptacus

Survivor
Reaction score
I dont get why so many people doesent like this Map? its freaking awesome!!!!

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
This map is not awful its ok to me its just i dont have a specific chest route its either "go to the big pirate ship!" Or "go to the little pirate ship" overall its good

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci