• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Survival Games: Breeze Island

Do you like this map?

• yes

Votes: 839 79.5%
  • no

Votes: 217 20.5%

• Total voters

gold_ball76

Spectator
Reaction score
Its not trolling if you find it to be true. And how I feel isnt supposed to be the baseline I just dont like playing it

Danielbess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Its not trolling if you find it to be true. And how I feel isnt supposed to be the baseline I just dont like playing it
Well you ball of furry dog poop, I would like to see you make a better map? If you don't like playing it then what are you doing viewing this thread?

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I really couldn't care less if you had said you don't like it because thats just opinion. But because you said "it's awful" you're trying to get across that what you said is how it is to everyone else. And 80% of the people in the poll say they like it, so really you should try and get your facts right before making statements like that.

gold_ball76

Spectator
Reaction score
Okay look for ruins of the Atheans in this forum and HOW DARE YOU INSULT MY NAME. HAVE YOU NO RESPECT? HE INVENTED THE GAME GOLD BALL AND DIED IN A CAR WRECK

gold_ball76

Spectator
Reaction score
I really couldn't care less if you had said you don't like it because thats just opinion. But because you said "it's awful" you're trying to get across that what you said is how it is to everyone else. And 80% of the people in the poll say they like it, so really you should try and get your facts right before making statements like that.
It could be a good map if all it had was 5 ppl max or more land and less ocean

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
OK, i'll download it and check it out. I'll tell you my honest opinion about in the thread, but from what i can see of the pictures, it's just a vanilla generated map with a few stone structures. In my opinion, this isn't a well made map

gold_ball76

Spectator
Reaction score
Theres tons of backstory in the map if you know where to find it. And Im not saying Breeze Island looks bad its looks great its just not the best place for Survival games thats my opinion. And I respect others

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Theres tons of backstory in the map if you know where to find it. And Im not saying Breeze Island looks bad its looks great its just not the best place for Survival games thats my opinion. And I respect others
Ok, thank you

gold_ball76

Spectator
Reaction score
Where do you get the Creeper Apovalypse thing done? or did you just make it up

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci