• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games Obsitus City- Urban Warfare

Should this map be added to the MCSG servers?

• Total voters

umattbro

Survivor
Reaction score
I saw this map before it was released and it looked amazing. Now, it look's even better.

Halo_0

Career
Reaction score
A bit dissapointed when I downloaded the map. Area seems very bland and plain. Also some of the builds could use a bit more detail. Otherwise, I like the map. Good luck!

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
bad copy of sg2 in my opinion.... sorry
I would like you to tell me the exact things that are COPIED from SG2. I am tired of people saying this. There is not a single building on this map that has anything close to do with SG2. Please think before you post.

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
A bit dissapointed when I downloaded the map. Area seems very bland and plain. Also some of the builds could use a bit more detail. Otherwise, I like the map. Good luck!
See, I like the constructive criticism, but elaborate please. You can tell me that it looks bland and plain, but I need elaboration on what you think needs to be fixed. Because honestly, I think there is more detail than 90% of the maps on MCSG, which makes me think you didn't actually download the map.[/quote]

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score
Great map, but I see builds and terraforms that look identical to those on the following maps. Twin towers on SG2. Helicopter on Holiday Resort. Small dock by lumberyard on SG4. Sewers on side of corn on SG4. Four roads going each way from corn on SG2. I mean, some of these are super exact. Nevertheless, this map looks GREAT and hope to see this and Neptunis on the servers. If this doesn't make it and maps like Chernobyl, fallen colossi, Icarus, moonbase, Freeze island, and more CAN make it. I will be nothing but disappointed in the MCSG higher-ups who are doing the map judgement. Wow, that was a lot to type on an iPod.
what are you saying about chernobyl? its one of the best maps ive ever seen Built, the amount of time the guy spent making it was amazing. he changed the biomes around the water to change the texture of the water and grass in that area and the buildings are amazing... back to this map :p , Its not great , mostly random, the buildings are scattered randomly and its slightly messy, the builds are good quality just random, thats the only problem.

I would like you to tell me the exact things that are COPIED from SG2. I am tired of people saying this. There is not a single building on this map that has anything close to do with SG2. Please think before you post.
and The Twin tower part looks kinda obviously copied... just worse..

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
what are you saying about chernobyl? its one of the best maps ive ever seen Built, the amount of time the guy spent making it was amazing. he changed the biomes around the water to change the texture of the water and grass in that area and the buildings are amazing... back to this map :p , Its not great , mostly random, the buildings are scattered randomly and its slightly messy, the builds are good quality just random, thats the only problem.

and The Twin tower part looks kinda obviously copied... just worse..
I understand what you are saying, but if you download the map (I don't know if you did or not..) you will see that they are not randomly placed. The city was placed out and thought about in a specific way. The buildings aren't really scattered because they are 27 of them packed together. I am not sure what you mean by messy, seeing as it is a destroyed map xD, but your comments about the randomness and scattered buildings are not valid. Also, as for the twin towers, think what you want, they weren't intentionally copied, I didn't even know until someone else pointed it out. But copied is not even the right word, because they weren't copied. The designs are so different that arguement isn't valid either.

ImJoey

Survivor
Reaction score
Wow! It is really good, I can see that it is based off SG2 and SG1 however personally I would of chosen 2 different styles of maps that you couldn't really see the difference when they were put together. However overall, good job!

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
Wow! It is really good, I can see that it is based off SG2 and SG1 however personally I would of chosen 2 different styles of maps that you couldn't really see the difference when they were put together. However overall, good job!
Thanks.

FinnTheLawlCat

Survivor
Reaction score
lots of grass, leaves, stone, stone brick, and brick...... plus the theme is the exact same

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci