• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games Obsitus City- Urban Warfare

Should this map be added to the MCSG servers?

• Total voters

FinnTheLawlCat

Survivor
Reaction score
That's like saying Holiday Resort is a copy of Breeze Island or that Overgrown Arena is a Copy of SG3.
holiday resort: a holiday resort.
breeze island a tropical island with some random stuff.

well i never got to play overgrown arena so i don't know

obsitus city: abandoned urban city
sg2: abandoned urban city

umattbro

Survivor
Reaction score
holiday resort: a holiday resort.
breeze island a tropical island with some random stuff.

well i never got to play overgrown arena so i don't know

obsitus city: abandoned urban city
sg2: abandoned urban city
If we are going by those standards any mainly forest map is a sg1 copy and any jungle map (i.e. Overgrown Arena) is a sg3 copy.

EDIT: This would also imply that Fallen Haven is a TSG3 copy and Treacherous Heights is a SG5 copy.

Last edited:

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
So, I understand the map committee is meeting soon. I just would like to say this: Every issue and suggestion presented by the community has been fixed on this map. It will be amazing for pvp and game play, and will be a map the community will enjoy for a long time. I promise this will be guaranteed if picked. I have high hopes for this map, I hope it doesn't get overlooked. Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to review this map: @Tree_TheBigKind @NewieLordArbiter @tpemrickjr @Ninetailefox92 @ejegun @static_nightmare
Oh, and 73 votes yes and only 15 no. Thanks for the support MCSG community! :D

Last edited:

kstorm2

Experienced
Reaction score
I think it's good I just feel like we have too much of this theme already. Post apocalypse maps have got to be the most common theme for building maps. Good luck though, you definitely have some cool stuff.

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
I think it's good I just feel like we have too much of this theme already. Post apocalypse maps have got to be the most common theme for building maps. Good luck though, you definitely have some cool stuff.
Thanks. We have changes so much on it that it does have its own style now. I have high hopes for this map.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci