• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival games out at sea

Should this map be added?

• Total voters

Carz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
One thing I just realised is the random flowing water surrounding corn. That looks really ugly. But aside from that, still a sexy map ;3

FinnTheLawlCat

Survivor
Reaction score
One thing I just realised is the random flowing water surrounding corn. That looks really ugly. But aside from that, still a sexy map ;3
Its to stop people boating off right at the start, you can swim through it, any suggestions to make it more smexy?

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
Its half land! and i want a bloodbath over the boats so i only put 8.
The best i could do was this:
I see, well best of luck with thus map. By the way, that map is really beautiful from an overhead view.

FinnTheLawlCat

Survivor
Reaction score
Sorry dude! Try making a map without a randomly generated world! USe flatland to make it!
Honestly i could not be bothered making an ocean. thats my argument BUT! i did 99% of the beach and bays 70% of the forrest all the structures EVEN the npc syle village which i got rid of and EVERY sea structure including the islands.

WertQuadNine

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Can you re-take all the pictures, but without shaders? It's hard to tell if its good, because anything can look good with shaders.

Sayf

Experienced
Reaction score
Reminds me a lot of Breeze island..

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
Not sure if it's been brought up yet, but the corn is unfair because there's that one little section without the raised water.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci